Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I can't understand why football fans enjoy the fact that the Champions of our league are in this mess...let's take a look at ourselves we and every other team in the SPL depend on the OF for financial gain through the gates and TV...now let's all get behind them and cheers on the Hoops on Thursday and cross our fingers that r*ngers get out of their troubles.

Auld Grumpy Nuts at Oid Trafford kept his fight with the BBC going for years. That appeared to be a personal one-man decision, with his assistants being wheeled out for MOTD post-match interviews. Man Utd games were still on the BBC, it was just Fergie that was in the huff.

This appears to be r*ngers FC as an entire club telling the BBC to GTF. Very interesting. I wonder if the BBC will therefore simply stop talking about r*ngers on all BBC radio shows, and won't show their matches on BBC TV shows. I really hope so.

Edit: I've just realised that due to the unique way the BBC is funded, as licence payers, r*ngers are in fact telling US to fcuk off. Their unpaid tax bill also means the cnuts owe US lots of money. Time to shut the cnuts down surely. It's for the best.

Edited by pozbaird

Agree Poz.

Quite simply when referring too R****** call them the team from Glasgow, dont call players names again simply the other teams number 1 makes a save, the number 14 passes to the number 8 etc. Cut all footage and only show their goals. Cut out celebrations etc

The in depth analysis nothing about them, studio guest looks at their opponents.

Do this right over all media TV, Radio & Newspapers.

We will soon see who backs down first. It will give some of the other teams more coverage and deserved publicity.

I await a full intellectual response from shull before I comment. Shull has the knack of making you see these types of things clearly.

I wonder if he will back lovestreets position on this entire affair.

I challenge him to respond without using any of the following words or terms:

FTOF

f**kUM!

Naisy

Cheat

Diving

Spangle

Peroni

Pished

Smoky Boy

Kendo

... bet he cannae'. :)

I challenge him to respond without using any of the following words or terms:

FTOF

f**kUM!

Naisy

Cheat

Diving

Spangle

Peroni

Pished

Smoky Boy

Kendo

... bet he cannae'. :)

:lol::lol: :lol:

You have used his completed vocabulary pozbaid, the only way he could now not use these words would be not to respond.

Slightly different point but did Fat Ally not say his players were a bit 'tired, jaded, etc' after the international break and that is why they were not at there best against the Buds. Then why the f*** are they playing a friendly this week, surely they should be in bed resting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was just waiting to see what Sally McCoist would say about the result, and he didn't let me down. "Never even started, played poorly".....yada yada yada :snore

And saving the best till last "I don't want to use these reasons as excuses".....erm....I'll think you'll find you just have! The guy clearly has a 1st class degree in Twatology....with honours! :wacko:

Slightly different point but did Fat Ally not say his players were a bit 'tired, jaded, etc' after the international break and that is why they were not at there best against the Buds. Then why the f*** are they playing a friendly this week, surely they should be in bed resting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SPOT ON im "tired" of the "tired" excuse

I can't understand why football fans enjoy the fact that the Champions of our league are in this mess...let's take a look at ourselves we and every other team in the SPL depend on the OF for financial gain through the gates and TV...now let's all get behind them and cheers on the Hoops on Thursday and cross our fingers that r*ngers get out of their troubles.

We need the OF let's all get behind them for god sake!

:blink: Are you on a mission to get as many Red Dots to your name as possible?!

As far as Thursday is concerned, I'll be taking advantage of the French Blood flowing within me and hoping Rennes win. Aye, roll on Thursday, roll out the Kronenbourg 1664 and let's hope Big Murdo's Green Bigot Bhoys get a severe pumping that Silvio Berlusconi would be proud of.

That is all. Over and out. :rolleyes: