Club Shop Open Tomorrow

awp

The Club Shop will be open tomorrow for 2 hrs before Kick Off. Pop in and pick up a bargain.

SCARVES ALL NOW £5

T-SHIRTS FROM £5

HOODIES FROM £10

Have you still got the photo and frames for sale from the cup final? I picked up 1 of Steven Thompson in the shop last weekend, it's up on my living room wall, he really is a handsome bastard.

Just an example of the complications for fans now that there is no club shop, I was trying to get hold of an infant home strip for my nephews Easter. Called the stadium to be told the club shop is no longer there so called jd paisley, they didn't have any, called jd Braehead and they didn't have any. Went online and managed to purchase an infant strip with next day delivery. The delivery came out yesterday when i was out apparently but left no card to collect. Went online to check what was going on and it will now be Tuesday before I'll have the strip due to the bank holiday.

What a lot of mucking around for something that should be simple for a fan to purchase on time for Easter. No wonder fans are being driven away from the game!

Just an example of the complications for fans now that there is no club shop, I was trying to get hold of an infant home strip for my nephews Easter. Called the stadium to be told the club shop is no longer there so called jd paisley, they didn't have any, called jd Braehead and they didn't have any. Went online and managed to purchase an infant strip with next day delivery. The delivery came out yesterday when i was out apparently but left no card to collect. Went online to check what was going on and it will now be Tuesday before I'll have the strip due to the bank holiday.

What a lot of mucking around for something that should be simple for a fan to purchase on time for Easter. No wonder fans are being driven away from the game!

. Like everything St Mirren we don't do stuff the easy way