Spotted In A Pub In Greenock

I remember years ago a guy wearing a Rangers crested polo shirt in The Wee Howff was asked to cover up. He complained and pointed to a crowd of us at the other end of the bar saying that we often wore football colours. To which Danny told him, "Yeah, but they're St.Mirren fans. This is Paisley"

Good man!

Paddy's has a sign saying no football colours , despite there being a Saint Mirren FC badge behind the bar and despite pictures of ex-SMFC stars on the walls. .

Same with the Bull next door. Saints flags but no football colours, but I suspect it really means no Old Firm colours as I've seen all sorts of teams fans in there with no issues.

Paddy's has a sign saying no football colours , despite there being a Saint Mirren FC badge behind the bar and despite pictures of ex-SMFC stars on the walls. .

I've been in paddy's many of times with a saints top on. After games the place is full of saints fans with their colours on.