Midge Ure Paisley Town Hall

garzo

Midge Ure Tickets on sale Friday 25th April at 9am
Show details:
LNP Promotions presents – LIVE at Paisley Town Hall
Midge Ure - Solo Acoustic Show, Plus support
Friday 24th October 2014

Seating: STALLS unallocated - Ticket price: £20 (booking fee inc)
Seating: BALCONY unallocated - Ticket price: £20 (booking fee inc)...

£20 per ticket - yes that's right - postage is the only extra if you order online - if you buy in the shop at Apollo then all you pay is £20 per ticket.
Unallocated means you sit where you want.

Buy online at this link here:
http://www.tickets-scotland.com/artists.html?event_method=viewevent&event_id=b2fafe9a-bda2-11e3-b626-22000ab90da1

Buy locally at: Apollo Music Paisley
48 Causeyside Street
Paisley
PA1 1YH
0141 887 6293

post-1403-0-38392500-1398351080_thumb.jp

Great to have gigs in Paisley. Hope it is well supported.

His gig in Paisley last Saturday as part of the Bring It All Home series was sadly not too well supported (Scottish Songwriters - Midge Ure, Hamish Stuart, James Grant, Karine Polwart and Blue Rose Code). Pity 'cos it was a good night. Each played some of their own stuff and songs they admired by other Scottish writers and then a 20 minute medley / jam session featuring all of the above. Mind you, Midge chose a couple of Cream songs as he is a big fan of Jack Bruce but he had to admit that on the afternoon of the gig he found out one of them wasn't written by Bruce

His gig in Paisley last Saturday as part of the Bring It All Home series was sadly not too well supported (Scottish Songwriters - Midge Ure, Hamish Stuart, James Grant, Karine Polwart and Blue Rose Code). Pity 'cos it was a good night. Each played some of their own stuff and songs they admired by other Scottish writers and then a 20 minute medley / jam session featuring all of the above. Mind you, Midge chose a couple of Cream songs as he is a big fan of Jack Bruce but he had to admit that on the afternoon of the gig he found out one of them wasn't written by Bruce

I wonder if any of you have heard her version of Slade's Merry Xmas Everybody. I think it is amazing what she has managed to create from the basic material. Well worth digging out on the internet.

I wonder if any of you have heard her version of Slade's Merry Xmas Everybody. I think it is amazing what she has managed to create from the basic material. Well worth digging out on the internet.

Sorry mate, but it wisnae...