Carlisle United Vs Saints - Friday 1St August

Murray7

St Mirren will play English League Two side @officialcufc on 1st August at Brunton Park. http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=33582

Decent looking wee jaunt down to border. Give us Newcastle away now!!

D

We were there not so long back for a friendly , decent wee day oot !

Plenty of Buds in town pubs before the game. I remember all the `wee neds` from Carlisle trying to start trouble after the game at the top of the street ! You would think those days have gone.

Only a 2 hour drive from me so good start , but Newcastle is slightly closer if that can be arranged too. :)

We were there not so long back for a friendly , decent wee day oot !

Plenty of Buds in town pubs before the game. I remember all the `wee neds` from Carlisle trying to start trouble after the game at the top of the street ! You would think those days have gone.

Only a 2 hour drive from me so good start , but Newcastle is slightly closer if that can be arranged too. smile.png

In a break with tradition Newcastle have pencilled in about 9 friendlies already. Usually keep everyone guessing until the shortly before the games and then it's a struggle to arrange transport etc. Only 1 home game though. Real Sociedad on Aug 10th.

I don't know names, the same wee clowns in designer gear who always go looking for trouble or sing inappropriate songs on trains.

aye and there were a fair few more wee carlisle clowns who were looking for trouble thinking they were hardmen and were shocked when they found they were not

• 1 month later...