St Mirren Park Tour

I was at Main Reception earlier today after the wee yins coaching, signing up for the ' Black and White Magazine '

Abby says she wanted to go upstairs for a look. I said me tae.

I says we wurnae allowed presently but we'd go on the Tour at a later date.

She seemed pleased.

Shull she will in time my daughter Alice used to go to games with me and when she discovered Shopping Centres and Pizza Hut that was the end of her interest in the Mighty Mirren..

Cant see that happening anytime soon. She's fitba daft. Even when she's in Braehead, it's straight to Jd's demanding football strips, footballs, etc.

She does like One Direction though so not entirely a Tomboy.

Cant see that happening anytime soon. She's fitba daft. Even when she's in Braehead, it's straight to Jd's demanding football strips, footballs, etc.

She does like One Direction though so not entirely a Tomboy.

My daughter by my first marriage used to go Love Street with me at times. She was nutty about Billy Thomson. She used to stand behind the goal at the Love Street end or run about Cairters Corner. Maybe I'll entice her to New Love Street one day. Unfortunately her choice of partners leaves a bit to be desired. Her last guy and present one are both bluenoses. One born in Renfrew and one born in Edinburgh so no bloody excuses for either of them. Both nice guys right enough, no that my opinion matters.

WHERE IS THIS NEW LOVE STREET , RICK ?

Good story though.

I just can't be arsed with Greenhill Road or New St.Mirren Park so bugger it, Love Street remains my Theatre of Dreams and I'm calling the new grun New Love Street just to differentiate.

I just can't be arsed with Greenhill Road or New St.Mirren Park so bugger it, Love Street remains my Theatre of Dreams and I'm calling the new grun New Love Street just to differentiate.

Greenhill Road is perfect.

Theatre of Dreams - Naw lol.gif

Greenhill Road is perfect.

Theatre of Dreams - Naw lol.gif

In my dreams THE Love street is perfect. I've had nightmares over some of the happenings at Greenhill Road. But, hey, we're surviving. Despite Knickerwetters Incorporated, I've a feeling we'll have a fair season. Maybe I'll start to warm to the new place a bit then.