Ball Signs

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=34931

Welcome aboard Callum!

He will certainly offer a 'plan B' next season, which we didn't have last season. He's definitely got the potential to become a bit of a cult hero IMO.

Could do with losing a few pounds but he showed in the pre season games he has an eye for the goal. Another good addition.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new signings, I'm looking forward to seeing the guys coming up from the youth ranks, and I'm looking forward to seeing McLean and McGinn develop. I'm looking forward to the freshness that Teale and Goodwin may bring to the club coaching department, and I'm looking forward to seeing how TC puts his stamp on things now he's the main man. In short, haven't looked forward to a new season like this in a good while. In the words of Glasgow City Council leader Gordon Mathieson.... Meet me in the car park at midnight big fella and don't tell my boyfriend. No, sorry... Bring it on!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new signings, I'm looking forward to seeing the guys coming up from the youth ranks, and I'm looking forward to seeing McLean and McGinn develop. I'm looking forward to the freshness that Teale and Goodwin may bring to the club coaching department, and I'm looking forward to seeing how TC puts his stamp on things now he's the main man. In short, haven't looked forward to a new season like this in a good while. In the words of Glasgow City Council leader Gordon Mathieson.... Meet me outside Linn park at midnight big fella and don't tell my boyfriend. No, sorry... Bring it on!

when asked what he was doing to prevent members of the public being exposed to public sex acts near parks and open spaces, Cllr Matheson replied "well I'm staying in tonight, that should help"

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=34931

Welcome aboard Callum!

He will certainly offer a 'plan B' next season, which we didn't have last season. He's definitely got the potential to become a bit of a cult hero IMO.

Could do with losing a few pounds but he showed in the pre season games he has an eye for the goal. Another good addition.

Great news, hope he lives up to the pre season hype and can stay injury free.

Welcome aboard to the New Goal Machine.

Great to be looking sorted up top.

All our own players, too!

Welcome Callum.

Welcome aboard Callum . Keep those goals coming !

Quite a change . One season we have ageing stalwart centre forward carrying burden alone , now a choice from 4. Happy days

The next mark yardley!

Aw Gee , thanks a lot guys. it means so much.clap2.gif

I think Kendo summed it up best whistling.gif ...... & Big Yards ?? GTF Ya Cheeky Baisturt !!sad.png