Hector Nicol

Nicol wrote and sang "The Hearts Song" for Hearts, and "Glory, Glory to the Hibees" for Hibs. He also wrote and sang "The Terrors of Tannadice" for Dundee United and "Dark Blue Of Dundee" for Dundee. However, he actually supported St. Mirren.

Never knew this , how did he never write a song for Saints.

Edited by linwood buddie

Nicol wrote and sang "The Hearts Song" for Hearts, and "Glory, Glory to the Hibees" for Hibs. He also wrote and sang "The Terrors of Tannadice" for Dundee United and "Dark Blue Of Dundee" for Dundee. However, he actually supported St. Mirren.

Never knew this , how did he never write a song for Saints.

I was told about his song writing for other teams but not for ours on the night we won the League Cup (cloud9.gif).

I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote something but the fans shouted "Booooooo! Johnny Cochrane/Donald Turner/John Morrison/Sam Blythe/Donald Menzies/Willie Fotheringham/Bobby Rankin/Willie Reid/Bobby Flavell/Jackie Cox/Doug Millward/Alex Wright/Wilson Humphries/Tommy Bryceland/Willie Cunningham/Alex Ferguson/Jim Clunie/Rikki McFarlane/Alex Miller - Get that pish shifted!"

A couple of Hectors' jokes

Hector is in the gents having a pee. A big guy stands next to him, Hector looks doon:
"Ah've never seen anything like it: talk about Big T roll in a bag ? It was like Kojak in a turtle neck sweater !"
Hector asks the guy "How did ye manage to get wan like that ?"
The guy answers "Ma Mother had only wan airm, it was the only way she could get me oot the pram !".

A wee guy comes into the gents, he's about half an hour looking for it.
Hector: Don't ye have a bit of a problem when yer gaunnie make love to yer wife ?"
The wee guy : "Naw, it's twice as big and there's two o' us lookin' for it !".

A couple of Hectors' jokes

Hector is in the gents having a pee. A big guy stands next to him, Hector looks doon:

"Ah've never seen anything like it: talk about Big T roll in a bag ? It was like Kojak in a turtle neck sweater !"

Hector asks the guy "How did ye manage to get wan like that ?"

The guy answers "Ma Mother had only wan airm, it was the only way she could get me oot the pram !".

A wee guy comes into the gents, he's about half an hour looking for it.

Hector: Don't ye have a bit of a problem when yer gaunnie make love to yer wife ?"

The wee guy : "Naw, it's twice as big and there's two o' us lookin' for it !".

So do you like people who are willy watchers? Is that what you are trying to tell us?

Edited by iTony

• 2 months later...