Killie V Buddies. Rugby Park

dont know if its common knowledge but heard yesterday that there will be no cash gates at killie and no facility to buy tickets on the day at rugby park

Indeed , all ticket for the 18,000 sweater , Ayrshire space dome. .

They must be expecting us to turn up in serious numbers . I hope they aren't disappointed. .

dont know if its common knowledge but heard yesterday that there will be no cash gates at killie and no facility to buy tickets on the day at rugby park

The ability of Scottish football club's to give potential customer's a positive experience never fails to amaze. I'm not sure that this will happen, but the very fact that it doesn't seem impossible says a lot about the game in this country.

If this is the case, and if I wake up on the Saturday morning and decide to go, I'd have to travel to Paisley first to buy a ticket? You might as well tell fans not to go.

The ability of Scottish football club's to give potential customer's a positive experience never fails to amaze. I'm not sure that this will happen, but the very fact that it doesn't seem impossible says a lot about the game in this country.

If this is the case, and if I wake up on the Saturday morning and decide to go, I'd have to travel to Paisley first to buy a ticket? You might as well tell fans not to go.

I doubt it.

Both Aberdeen and Motherwell games at Killie had cash turnstiles and I don't see why this would suddenly change. Used to be it was cheaper to buy the away tickets in Paisley- £20 rather than £22 on the day.

I think Kello, Cheesy, McGinn & McLean will be important players for us this season, but their current form along with Thommogod's injury has caused us massive problems so for this game i would go with a different line-up (sorry shull) to protect our goal without nullifying our forward play, something like:

Ridgers

Goodwin

Naismith Plummer

Drury Osbourne Tess

Teale Caldwell Wylde

Ball

Meanwhile working in training to get Kello,Cheesy,McGinn,Mclean, and Thommo back fit and at their best, and in the meantime scudding Killie 2-0 (Ball & Wylde)

I doubt it.

Both Aberdeen and Motherwell games at Killie had cash turnstiles and I don't see why this would suddenly change. Used to be it was cheaper to buy the away tickets in Paisley- £20 rather than £22 on the day.

Won't matter how they sell them tbh. £22 adult + £15 for an under 21 = bonkers!