Has That Geriatric Auld Fud No Chucked It Yet? (Apologies To Auld Folk

Don't read the referendum thread so don't know what you're talking about. I take it you are happy with the current situation?

No , wasn't happy with his appointment at all.

We have good players , poor manager !

I'd be happy to see Tommy gone. I don't however see the club offloading him , so perhaps he will walk ?

No need for this topic title, hope the moderators can delete this.

Agreed, however, rather than anyone taking the moral high ground over an unnecessary insult perhaps we should focus on the OP's point around the historical achievement of Craig's team?

Agreed, however, rather than anyone taking the moral high ground over an unnecessary insult perhaps we should focus on the OP's point around the historical achievement of Craig's team?

Like his egg throwing friend in Kirkcaldy he does not deserve debate when he takes this approach.

Bumped into TC earlier who was asking the same question the OP put in the title?

Last i saw him was shuffling away up the high street mumbling he just had time to get his sausage fae Watsons and jump on a bus outside the shop.

Watson sausage loved them shame it's gone.

I take no pleasure in saying this, but even Davie Hay's terrible season had got a point by the same stage. I think we played the 2 promoted teams (Airdrie and Falkirk) at home, in the first 4 games that season, too. I've not written off TC as yet, but I'm uncomfortable on the evidence of the games I've seen.

Edited by Bloomsbury Bud

I was frightened to open this thread for fear that I had offended the original poster in some manner or another. It is Tommy the manager that is being talked about is it not?

What a pissly poor start it has been to our season. I must confess that I did not have my usual excitement that I tend to feel in my auld bones on Saturday as I made my way toward the hollowed ground. That is not a good sign my fellow Buddies and Buddettes.

Tommy needs to turn this round pretty damned quickly and I fear that even if we do we have already left ourselves somewhat behind our rivals in the old points total.

We do tend to do things the hard way do we not?

I have also began saying "is it not" and "do we not" for some reason have I not?

I was frightened to open this thread for fear that I had offended the original poster in some manner or another. It is Tommy the manager that is being talked about is it not?

What a pissly poor start it has been to our season. I must confess that I did not have my usual excitement that I tend to feel in my auld bones on Saturday as I made my way toward the hollowed ground. That is not a good sign my fellow Buddies

Has anyBuddie pointed this out to the team?

That may be the problem. :o

Never mind Tommy Craig, Tommy Docherty should be fired!

I live in England (in the lahndahn manor Trollingberg Coolbikey my son) so only get to a couple of games a year so I am not best placed to comment on Tommy Craig, having only watched highlights of the st mirren games I would not be so presumptuous and arrogant to say who should be managing st mirren based on five minutes of footage on youtube!! - I shall leave it to the genuine supporters who go to saints games week in week out, they are the paying customers and have a better idea of how st mirren are playing.

Edited by murray street

Has anyBuddie pointed this out to the team?

That may be the problem. ohmy.png

Never mind Tommy Craig, Tommy Docherty should be fired!

Aye, playing on hollowed ground could bring a dip in performance. Pansies play nowadays. When I think of some of the pitches we played on when we were boys. They were like mini Cairngorms. In Glenburn we used a pitch just off Donaldswood Road beside Stanely Dam. It was a nightmare. And did you ever play on a pitch where if you were standing on the goal-line and you looked towards the other goal you couldn't even see the crossbar? And Cowan Park up in Shull's backyard had some bloody awful pitches. Suppose they were good enough for Borrheid types.