Potential Solution To Our Problem Of Losing

chalky1

Bit of fun, but what if every St.Mirren fan who gambles every week starts betting against St.Mirren. I normally do a five or 6 team accumulator (couple of quid) and on many occasions it is always 1 team who f@@k up my coupon. Wouldn't it be nice if it was the saints who stopped you winning a few quid knowing that they had picked up a point or 3.

I know it's a useless, pointless and needless thread but I'm bored

clap2.gifthumbup2.gifwhistling.gif

Bit of fun, but what if every St.Mirren fan who gambles every week starts betting against St.Mirren. I normally do a five or 6 team accumulator (couple of quid) and on many occasions it is always 1 team who f@@k up my coupon. Wouldn't it be nice if it was the saints who stopped you winning a few quid knowing that they had picked up a point or 3.

Good idea Chalky !!

Stick a pound on Partick Thistle for me.

10% for you if it comes up.

I am a winner clap.gif

The useless cùnts cost me 240 quid when they failed to score against dundee utd, most weeks I choose st mirren in my usual coupon of 7 games where both teams will score, we always let in goals and in recent times generally get at least one goal.

What odds on tommy craig getting his jotters if we lose the next two league games???

The useless cùnts cost me 240 quid when they failed to score against dundee utd, most weeks I choose st mirren in my usual coupon of 7 games where both teams will score, we always let in goals and in recent times generally get at least one goal.

What odds on tommy craig getting his jotters if we lose the next two league games???

Think I have only ever taken the saints once on a coupon, was always told never back against your team but just now i'm willing to try anything for 3 points. Maybe the players could do a Morton and back themselves to get relegated whistling.gif