Scandalous Pricing

shull

thumbdown.gif

Scottish-League-Cup-DGI-300x140.jpgThe gate prices have been confirmed for next Tuesday’s Scottish League Cup, 3rd round tie against Partick Thistle at Firhill Stadium.

The details are as follows:

Partick Thistle v St Mirren
Scottish League Cup, 3rd Round
Venue: Firhill Stadium, Glasgow
Date: Tuesday 23rd September 2014
Kick-off: 7:45pm

This match will be pay-at-the-gate.

Gate Prices

Adult – £18
Over 65 – £12
Student* – £12
Disabled – £12
Under 16 – £12

Edited by shull

:thumbsdown

Scottish-League-Cup-DGI-300x140.jpgThe gate prices have been confirmed for next Tuesday’s Scottish League Cup, 3rd round tie against Partick Thistle at Firhill Stadium.

The details are as follows:

Partick Thistle v St MirrenScottish League Cup, 3rd RoundVenue: Firhill Stadium, GlasgowDate: Tuesday 23rd September 2014Kick-off: 7:45pm

This match will be pay-at-the-gate.

Gate Prices

Adult – £18

Over 65 – £12

Student* – £12

Disabled – £12

Under 16 – £12

Don't worry Shull, by Tuesday, the exchange rate on the Scottish pound will give us two of Her Majesties finest pounds.

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=35906

Adult & Child - £30 - DISGRACEFUL

That's more expensive than the League Match.

Sorry wee yin , we aint going.

Totally agree Shull. To drop the adult ticket by £4 is fair enough (although £15 would have been better) but to increase the Child ticket by a whopping £7 is scandalous.

When are clubs going to wake up & realise that they are pricing fans away from the game . I feel an email to both clubs coming on !! mad.gif

Taken from the Thistle website:

However, following extensive negotiations between the two clubs, a set price for entry to the game could not be agreed. In the event that the two clubs involved can’t agree a price structure the procedure is to fall back on the SPFL board’s minimum admission price.

Dire thinking.

I wonder when it will strike home with the clubs that there is nothing better than a bit of a crowd (supporting either team) to bring the best out in the players?

I'm maybe not quite in Shull's camp that prices should be a £5 a go, but the equivalent of £30 x 2 (once you take in travel etc) to go and see a game of Scottish football is probably stretching it a tad.

Thistle fan I met last night said this was St Mirren's doing as we wouldn't drop to the lower price they wanted. Sadly I am unlikely to attend at that price.

My missus and her dad are Thistle fans. The word he's getting from their fans council and the board is that they wanted £22 for adults with under 16s going free. They have kids go free throughout the season.

That said, I wouldn't be happy with that as at my stage in life I'm yet to have a family and don't see why my entry should be inflated to cover the spawn of others.

Both clubs to blame but I can see why both took the position they did. The real issue is the minimum pricing set by the powers that be. Ridiculous.

My missus and her dad are Thistle fans. The word he's getting from their fans council and the board is that they wanted £22 for adults with under 16s going free. They have kids go free throughout the season.

That said, I wouldn't be happy with that as at my stage in life I'm yet to have a family and don't see why my entry should be inflated to cover the spawn of others.

Both clubs to blame but I can see why both took the position they did. The real issue is the minimum pricing set by the powers that be. Ridiculous.

Not cultivating the fluff properly.whistling.gif

Great patter. As far as innuendo goes, that's s***e. Away an' have a chat with yer old man, get schooled on the birds and the bees and then come back with something better.

Until then I'll continue to leave my deposit at the back of your wife's throat.

It's moments like these I'm proud to be a Buddie.

Dear oh dear.

Class. thumbdown.gif

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=35906

Adult & Child - £30 - DISGRACEFUL

That's more expensive than the League Match.

Sorry wee yin , we aint going.

Aye you are all hard and mouthy but when push comes to shove I reckon 55% of our away fanbase will buckle, bend over, grease up and take it up the arse as usual just as expected. You'll continue to blame all and sundry not realising that if you joined the happy 45% and stood your ground, this shite would stop almost overnight. That 55% number just leaps to mind. I have no idea why. king.gif

Great patter. As far as innuendo goes, that's s***e. Away an' have a chat with yer old man, get schooled on the birds and the bees and then come back with something better.

Until then I'll continue to leave my deposit at the back of your wife's throat.

Actually in terms of innuendo, pod was spot on.

Perhaps you need a dictionary.

*Until then I'll continue to leave my deposit at the back of your wife's throat.*

The bit in bold...Juvenile Code....*Still a Virgin....Never had a Bird and not likely to anytime soon*