Cycling In Aid Of Ms From Arrochar To St Mirren Park

Hi Everyone,

On Saturday I am cycling from Arrochar To St Mirren park for the game against Celtic in aid of Multiple Sclerosis.I have 2 cousins who have this condition.1 of whom has been in a wheelchair for 30 years.On the advise of doctors my cousins family have been tested and the youngest of his 2 daughters has been diagnosed and such is the rapid acceleration of her condition has been forced to give up work.As I travel down from Arrochar most weekends for the game I thought it would be a novel idea to raise money for this terrific charity.

I am calling on the generosity of my fellow Saints fans to assist me and any donations would be gratefully received.I will be at Firhill tonight and obviously at the game on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Ian Brown

Northend Travel Club.

EDIT TO ADD JUST GIVING LINK

https://www.justgiving.com/Ian-Brown29/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Ian-Brown29&utm_campaign=pfp-tweet

Edited by davidg

I,m going to get someone a wee bit more clever than myself to do it.Cheers.

that could be anyone, even floyd. Im away as well or i may even have joined you. Best of luck Ian. Hope you make the second half at least⚽

If the judge disny take all my money on thursday, I'll be happy to help

Edited by BIG BEN

Just giving page now set up.I will post a link shortly(someone else has to do it for me)Due to the fact Arrochar has no or very little coverage I wont be able to post till about Balloch tomorrow.See you all at the game .Come on you Saints.

There you go mate.....

https://www.justgiving.com/Ian-Brown29/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Ian-Brown29&utm_campaign=pfp-tweet

Hi Everyone,

On Saturday I am cycling from Arrochar To St Mirren park for the game against Celtic in aid of Multiple Sclerosis.I have 2 cousins who have this condition.1 of whom has been in a wheelchair for 30 years.On the advise of doctors my cousins family have been tested and the youngest of his 2 daughters has been diagnosed and such is the rapid acceleration of her condition has been forced to give up work.As I travel down from Arrochar most weekends for the game I thought it would be a novel idea to raise money for this terrific charity.

I am calling on the generosity of my fellow Saints fans to assist me and any donations would be gratefully received.I will be at Firhill tonight and obviously at the game on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Ian Brown

Northend Travel Club.

EDIT TO ADD JUST GIVING LINK

I would like to thank everyone for their support and contributions.For the record i set off at 7am and reached the ground at 12.I was absolutely burst due to the fact i should have done the run on a hybrid or road bike other than the mountain bike i had and I stopped under the Erskine Bridge thinking i could not go on until i looked at my phone and seen a message of support from one of my sponsors.The fact i got lost at one point and done an extra 6 miles did not help but that message spurred me on and i did it.

I,m just short of £500 for this wonderful cause and if anyone would like to push me over that amount please go to my just giving page.Once again thanks to everyone for their support.STID.