Lauren Lifelines

Tam M

This little girl gets day passes from hospital so that she can go to the games on a Saturday. If you want to make a donation you can - http://m.virginmoneygiving.com/mt/uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?faId=414018&userUrl=laurencosgrove&isTeam=true&d-49489-p=3#vm-recent-sponsors

The May part of this strikes me as odd, is there any more to this, for all the clubs faults its not normally so insensitive.

Totally think there is some mix up. I asked the club for help with the Brightest Star charity last year and Brian couldn't have been more helpful. I was asking if the players could wear the charity t shirts to warm up and there wasn't any issues at all. they also placed an article in the programme about the charity free of charge and let us get pictures with the players etc.

the club may have a few faults but helping good causes certainly isn't one of them

I hope the family look into it and all is resolved, wee article in programme and get the girl on at half time to highlight the cause etc. My wee niece has chronic lung disease and spends her days carrying her wee portable oxygen bag around with with her - god love them both, wee troopers!