Danny Lennon

Flareybob

You can't buy the learning that DL acquired in the cup run and thereafter. When you think that all new-ish managers make mistakes, and the fact that the signings after the cup win were hit & miss, then he probably knows some things he definitely won't do again.

He compressed about 10 years of highs and lows into a few seasons in Paisley. For the life of me, i cant see why St Mirren weren't able to take advantage of that. i hope it all comes good for the guy

Yes I also wish to join the chorus of our supporters who will undoubtedly wish Dan the former manager man well in his new venture.

I genuinely hope all goes well for our former leader and he remains gainfully employed in the game for many a year to come. The added bonus of course being that he is not managing a team that are in competition with the Paisley wonders.

There's been plenty available since he left us, and he's been overlooked for the lot.

Hibs, Ross County, QOTS, right down to Morton.

If he's not getting these jobs, you wonder where he is going to get one.

i'm sure i read in an interview with danny at the start that the pitfalls of failing at a club like st mirren is that it will be difficult to land another job.

i'm sure i read in an interview with danny at the start that the pitfalls of failing at a club like st mirren is that it will be difficult to land another job.

His rip roaring cùnt of it performance in the transfer market in his last year will haunt him, danny's flat cap djemba, djemba period. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Wasting millions and signing nearly every trialist doesn't help either.

I always had a mental image of an agent down on his luck, whisky glass empty, gun in hand, finding a number he'd forgotten.

"Hmmmm, may as well try this..."

{Ring}

"Hello Danny Lennon, would you like to speak with Danny Lennon?"

"I have a player, found a team mate once, puts over one cross a month!"

"Send him in, Danny Lennon will take a look."

I always had a mental image of an agent down on his luck, whisky glass empty, gun in hand, finding a number he'd forgotten.

{Ring}

Feck me thought would were describing the Gregg Wylde transfer there.

{Ring}

Been watching to much James Bond. whistling.gif