Willie Collum

Again he's our ref tomorow. Gets a lot of stick from saints favs but. He does actualy be very kind to us

Seems really strange with all the refs that we get him more often than not I'm sure this will be his 3rd saints match out of 8

I actually quite like Collum now and think he is one of the best refs we have. He has been as above stated pretty good to us and if you look at the games he refereed us last season look at the number of opposition players sent off.

Hmmm, always remember him crapping out of sending Boruc off. Who could forget the challenge on Dargo , waaaaaay outside the box ?

Too scary a call for him to make that day, he bottled it completely .......................sadly all too typical of referreeeing in the Scottish footballing community.

Fwiw, he's an officious wee nip, who has a very high opinion of himself., a rather conceited and self important type by all accounts.

Pah, so it's been said, ah well, that's us done for now.

blink.png

Hmmm, always remember him crapping out of sending Boruc off. Who could forget the challenge on Dargo , waaaaaay outside the box ?

Too scary a call for him to make that day, he bottled it completely .......................sadly all too typical of referreeeing in the Scottish footballing community.

Fwiw, he's an officious wee nip, who has a very high opinion of himself., a rather conceited and self important type by all accounts.

Pah, so it's been said, ah well, that's us done for now.

blink.png

Can you have a pop at an official for being officious?!

But naw, you're right about the Dargo incident. Always sticks in my mind that. The challenge was worth two red cards - waist high, studs up, and he was the last man by a feckin mile. Outrageous.

Ah well, that's from back when the Old Firm were the dominant force in Scottish football. Hopefully dark decisions like that (and the Nakamura dive, and Caldwell not being sent off in our 1-0 quarter-final cup win) are behind us now that Rangers are dead and Celtic are a mid-table side.

Can you have a pop at an official for being officious?!

But naw, you're right about the Dargo incident. Always sticks in my mind that. The challenge was worth two red cards - waist high, studs up, and he was the last man by a feckin mile. Outrageous.

Ah well, that's from back when the Old Firm were the dominant force in Scottish football. Hopefully dark decisions like that (and the Nakamura dive, and Caldwell not being sent off in our 1-0 quarter-final cup win) are behind us now that Rangers are dead and Celtic are a mid-table side.

I thought it was McManus that day and Richmond was ref. .

Anyway Collum isn't as bad as he was but the penalty he gave us in the semi-final against the tic(last year) might not have been given if he hadn't given them one before that for f**k all. .

It's easy to blame the ref for losing. Yes, plenty of poor decisions, but we were shite.

I'm not blaming him for the result as we could still be playing now and not have scored.No denying it tho.......he was rank rotten.

Draper should have been sent off.

At least 4 hacks at players before he was booked, then another 4 or 5 after.

Goodwin wouldn't have stayed on the park if he had been the offending player.

One blatant one just before the sending off and then a shove to push someone off the ball which given the flurry of bookings earlier was equally worse as any of them