St Mirren V Ross County Spfl Premiership 25/10/14

shull

After watching another inept home performance I'm thinking of not going. Can't be arsed watching the same shite on a different day

It's okay dude, it's not a different day.

It's a saturday the same as today.

And like Lex says ..........

WE'LL WIN !! thumbup2.gif

Edited by shull

Yet another soul less , clueless performance at home this time against the whipping boys , will surely mean the end for the most lifeless manager St Mirren have ever had !

When you look at the likes of Alex Neil , Hartley and McInnes you see a guys who live and breathe for their clubs in every second of every game , compare that to the dead sheep we have in charge !

Be amazed if we win this, Tommy's signings have been absolute dross, Plummer and Osbourne are the only 1s he has made that are good enough for this level.

2-0 County then hopefully Tommy's resignation will follow not long after.

95%agree with this the the only part I don't is that he will quit in fact I'm not even going to post on here on the day I will leave it to the converted to carry on letting all the happy clappers know how crap we were once again.

95%agree with this the the only part I don't is that he will quit in fact I'm not even going to post on here on the day I will leave it to the converted to carry on letting all the happy clappers know how crap we were once again.

FFS we have a small squad key players were out yesterday a team like us can ill afford so many key players out , it's not rocket science.

FFS we have a small squad key players were out yesterday a team like us can ill afford so many key players out , it's not rocket science.

Wasting your breath on that troll. If he is a genuine fan then he is the most miserable and depressed bugger I have ever seen put quotes and comments on this forum. Ian, you and I would follow Saints if we were bottom of div 2. If Elvis is as despondent as this when we are in the top league, God only knows what his posts would be like then? Nothing ever positive and now so tedious it it hilarious.

Another two happy clappers small squad or not it does not take away from the fact we are utter crap.But carry on believing otherwise.

I suggest you take up a less stressful way if life and rather than supporting a club with minimal success in 137 years that you take up knitting or crocodile wrestling. Nothing to do with happy clappers as IOBS and I are not happy with losing but realise we are where we are and there have been worse times as a Saints fan. Out of curiosity, how long have you been watching St Mirren?