Johann Lamont Resigns

Guest TPAFKATS

Guest TPAFKATS

Always loved that saying.

That ... is ... class. lol.gif

That would be hilarious ... but it will be the egg man (coo coo ca choo) on his irn bru crate, probably.

Putting up a Westminster MP like Murphy would be madness given JoLas comments, esp as previous leader McConnell (?) said similar. So aye, you're probably right...

Funnily enough I had a speculative discussion about a potential replacement for Lamont this evening with a labour stalwart who voted yes and he couldn't suggest a suitable replacement. Murphy was mentioned, but every female in the group agreed he was a creepy bastard and wouldn't be getting their vote. Most were impressed by Ms.Sturgeon.

Well played Eck. Not in charge, but still running rings round the unionist halfwit collective.

Labour will pay dearly for their toadying to the Con/UKIP alliance.

Edited by FTOF

She jumped before she was pushed I reckon.

Scotland is about to become a key battleground in the 2015 General Election. David Cameron will be banking on the SNP taking enough seats off Labour to return the Conservatives to power most likely backed by the SNP in return for some concessions at Holyrood. Labour will be well aware of this too and I would expect the job of leader of the Scottish Party will quickly become appealing to the likes of Alastair Darling and to Gordon Brown.

Guest TPAFKATS

She'll look back on a proud record, refusing to vote for free school meals etc as it was proposed by SNP.

Mibees if the next incumbent concentrates on policy, any policy as opposed to hating everything about the snp then holyrood could have a functioning opposition.

Christ. Let's hope so.

Another incompetent clown to the slaughter.

I have never and will never vote Labour. Wouldn't class Hugh Henry as incompetent though.

He's a solid politician and is well liked by his constituents. He would give wee shouty a run for her money.

I have never and will never vote Labour. Wouldn't class Hugh Henry as incompetent though.

He's a solid politician and is well liked by his constituents. He would give wee shouty a run for her money.

I presume you mean Ruth Davidson when you use the term "wee shouty". Sadly, for labour it's not "wee shouty" they have to worry about.

Also, I think you'll find that there are a sizeable number of voters who find Henry and most of his fellow labour MSP's as "joke" politicians.

I presume you mean Ruth Davidson when you use the term "wee shouty". Sadly, for labour it's not "wee shouty" they have to worry about.

Also, I think you'll find that there are a sizeable number of voters who find Henry and most of his fellow labour MSP's as "joke" politicians.

Nope, Nicola Sturgeon. Ruth Davidson was the only party leader who had a good campaign for no IMO.

Do they? Why does Renfrewshire keep giving him such majorities then? He's well thought of within the Labour Party aswell but was shafted by Lamont.

If he wants this job, I think he will get it.

Nope, Nicola Sturgeon. Ruth Davidson was the only party leader who had a good campaign for no IMO.

Do they? Why does Renfrewshire keep giving him such majorities then? He's well thought of within the Labour Party aswell but was shafted by Lamont.

If he wants this job, I think he will get it.

Ms.Sturgeon, "wee shouty".

You couldn't make it up.

Even worse when you try and claim Ms.Davidson is a competent politician.thumbup2.gif

Renfrewshire would vote in a chimpanzee wearing a labour badge. Wouldn't make the chimp a competent politician.whistling.gif

Edited by FTOF

Ms.Sturgeon, "wee shouty".

You couldn't make it up.

Even worse when you try and claim Ms.Davidson is a competent politician.thumbup2.gif

Renfrewshire would vote in a chimpanzee wearing a labour badge. Wouldn't make the chimp a competent politician.whistling.gif

Watch her debating, and her style is to shout. You've clearly got the nat specs firmly strapped on though, fair enough. You thought Yes was going to win, didn't you?

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Watch her debating, and her style is to shout. You've clearly got the nat specs firmly strapped on though, fair enough. You thought Yes was going to win, didn't you?

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Back in the real world the SNP, despite having a "hated" leader in Salmond and a "shouty" in Sturgeon AND 7 years in power, are still surging ahead in the polls for 2015.

There are no opposition politicians offering a reasonable alternative right now.