Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

Won`t be there ` if Craig is still in charge

I know plenty die hard fans you Neil would be my number one. You go everywhere no matter where no matter the weather so if you are going to miss this then I can see crowds falling. Jeez it must be bad I can only go on what I have read in the last six weeks but I suppose being there week in week out must be demoralising. Sad times

Had the offer of a freebie from a work colleague for this one, but not that is even tempting me to go along to this one after the shambles of today and the fact that Craig is still our manager.

Don't think I'll be going either.

Might purposely arrange something concrete for that Saturday afternoon, just in case I experience a moment of optimism and change my mind at the last minute.

This could be an absolute pumping. Hamilton press and won't allow us to play our lovely triangle passing in our own half.. It is great to watch that! Anyhow I fear this will be a real going over with the current crop of poor players. Yes tommy signed duds but my goodness this saints team is absolutely hopeless!