Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

For anyone who can still stomach a visit to the east end of Glasgow.

Meanwhile, Celtic have announced that the kick-off for their home match against St Mirren on Sunday 14 December has been brought forward from 15:00 to 13:00 GMT.

The club say this also follows the fans' forum, at which they agreed to a survey of season ticket holders about kick-off times.

"Following a survey last week of all season ticket holders for whom the club hold email addresses, 52% who responded were in favour of changing to an earlier kick-off time for Sunday home games," said Celtic on their website.

"The change to an earlier kick-off time is also supported by our match opponents, St Mirren, and the SPFL."

• 2 weeks later...

I fear that we could get a right doing here. We can't score, don't appear to have any semblance of a game plan other than get it wide and punt an aimless ball into the middle ... thats assuming it gets past the first defender ! We look ropey at the back and seem to just back off and off allowing other team to get a shot in.

Also we have a piss poor record at Darkheid ....... can see a 5-0 coming

Edited by Dare

We won't get a tanking. Run-of-the-mill 3-0 victory for Celtic beckons IMHO, with the third goal probably coming late on as Celtic get the points easily, without playing very well.

Tommy's post-match interview:

I thought we competed well for spells....it's tough coming here.....they have international players all over the park...I'm going to London / Madrid / Rio De Janiero next week...no, the board haven't spoken to me about my position....yadda, yadda, yadda.