The 619

Kemp

Hats off to the 619 St Mirren fans that travelled to Hamilton and paid to watch this shambolic team today. That's a great away support considering the complete crap we have been forced to watch this year.

I hope they are spending the closing stages of the game giving Tommy Craig, Mr Gilmour and the board hell!

Board got off pretty scot free. Craig got pelters. Tommy get to fcuk being the main one followed by you don't know what you are doing. Best though was we are going to win the league! !

Tbh the best thing about today's game was the pish I went for at half time.

Only other enjoyable thing about today's game was of course singing "Tommy get to f**k".

Fair play to the guys that went. Die hards one and all. Deserve much better than the shite they are having to put up with just now.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Mr Gilmour. The current incumbent in the dug out is taking us one way. Admit Craig's appointment has been an unmitigated disaster.

Fair play to the guys that went. Die hards one and all. Deserve much better than the shite they are having to put up with just now.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Mr Gilmour. The current incumbent in the dug out is taking us one way. Admit Craig's appointment has been an unmitigated disaster.

the whole lot has been a sketch - goodwin, teale and craig. They all need removed and we start with a clean slate. The board should pay them off out their own pockets for the ridiculous appointments.

but we cant put the money aside. That is what it is all about. SG and the Board will know by now the TC appointment was/is a mistake. But why would they pay for his removal and replacement out of their own pocket? SG more than anyone has contributed enough.

The only way out is to put TC on f**king gardening leave and appoint Thompson, Teale and Goodwin as manager/co manager/coach till the end of the season...in a Fitzpatrick/McGarvey type move. That might not work this time though.

6+1+9=16

Or

6x1x9=54

The team desperately needs our support. It's painful to watch. I reckon we will still take a couple of hundred to Park head.

Many of us have been through bad times like this before, but this time it just seems different.

I never made it yesterday due to family commitments. Did not miss it which is odd for me.

Well done those who went.

Almost as bad as the days under Bone and Coughlin.

Like you, didn't miss it yesterday, even though I hardly go to away games any more. Seems like simply going through the motions and turning up out of habit. Would not normally deliberately miss a home game, but the mere thought of Craig in the dug out and that it is one of our time honoured bogey teams next week is almost persuading me to give it a miss. Don't like that feeling at all.