Butcher Or Mcall?

Butcher or McAll?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You decide!

Buy the club from SG and his cronies then you can decide.

Our fans and the players are all suffering from defeat fatigue. Change must happen soon or we will spiral out of control. As things stand we could fail to reach 10 points before 2015.

No chance will Teale be given the job.

Wouldn't rule it out but would be just as bad.

As far as I can see from within, the only option is Thommo with Lowell as coach. Put Teale and Goodwin in charge of youths for now

Still a huge risk but both have qualifications and credibility with support. (Other than those on here who criticise everything)

Wouldn't rule it out but would be just as bad.

As far as I can see from within, the only option is Thommo with Lowell as coach. Put Teale and Goodwin in charge of youths for now

Still a huge risk but both have qualifications and credibility with support. (Other than those on here who criticise everything)

It would be worse IMO. The boards gamble hasn't paid off this time, if they did it again it would be unforgivable .

No chance will Teale be given the job.

Why? He has his badges. He's an ex Scotland international with contacts in England. He's regarded as a top coach by those ITK.

He's more qualified than McPherson was when he got it.

The BOD like to keep appointments in house. Teale would be my favourite if TC got sacked and I was the bookie.