Should Tommy Stay?

Like it or not if you took 3-4 key players out of any team in the league (apart from Celtic ) they'd struggle. Especially the main striker.

It would be interesting to see how we would have got on with a fully fit and available starting 11.

I am not making excuses for TC because I want him out too but we have had bad luck with injuries. However it's a results business. We are letting in too many goals and not scoring. Recipe for relegation. First things first make the team hard to beat.

Is the injuries bad luck. It always seems to be the thing that when you have a diddy manager every player has an injury.

Is TC training methods too old school for the modern game which is causing these injuries?

The players weren't delighted with the news when he was appointed. However if any of them are faking it whilst we are deep in the shit then they deserve to be sacked.

Is the injuries bad luck. It always seems to be the thing that when you have a diddy manager every player has an injury.

Is TC training methods too old school for the modern game which is causing these injuries?

I widnae think so, Tam....

It's still the same bodies being honed to physical perfection, whatever methods are deployed.

Tommy has been unlucky with injuries, of that we can be sure

Our teams performances have however been very poor

The forthcoming match at the weekend does not hold any interest or intrigue

Out the Scottish cup we will be and then back to plummeting out of the top league

The squad for me is way too light

And that is the main reason why we are utter shite

Week in, week out we get beat

Its all over facebook or on somebodies tweet

The support of the fans it has been lost

Falling cowds, financial cost

Tommy Craig and the team he bossed

Our SPFL status, away they tossed

Lets not dilly dally nor haver

We need a new broom to sweep clean and be our saviour

Nor any need for a debate such as the ones at the Hague

To make a decision about Tommy Craig

The time has come, now is the day

For Tommy to either walk or be sent on his way

The time is now for the board to have acted

And Tommy's contract to be retracted

For any more pathetic indecision

And you will experience my utter derision

It'll take lots of time for injuries to heal

in other words - f*ck you lot, I've a 2 year deal

I've just this minute finished chatting to Gary Mcallister (ex Leeds ) in a golf club in Leeds.

General chit chat , Leeds United , Scotland , his TV work etc he said to me ' oh your boys are in a spot of bother ' (after I dropped Saints into the chat of course)

Should I ask him if he fancies the gig ?

I've just this minute finished chatting to Gary Mcallister (ex Leeds ) in a golf club in Leeds.

General chit chat , Leeds United , Scotland , his TV work etc he said to me ' oh your boys are in a spot of bother ' (after I dropped Saints into the chat of course)

Should I ask him if he fancies the gig ?

post-4944-0-29872600-1416842878_thumb.jp

Every day I open the BBC Sport page...click football....click Scottish Premier and just hope and hope I see "St Mirren and Craig part company" or something similar......every day there's nothing I just get more and more down as it's just another day towards dropping into obscurity with the likes of Raith Rover and M*rt*n.

Hate the fact we have so many injuries is giving Tommy more time than he deserves, we were still as bad at start of season she only thommo was injured he's not superman.

Thommy signings have been piss poor his tactics if he has any are awful.

And his comments after halmilton has surely lost the large majority if not all the slight backing he had

Edited by buddies1877