Fans Council

I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed the agm. I posted about it on here whereupon I raved about the positive people doing great things for our club. I also asserted that if I were 45 years younger I would like to have got involved with such an organisation.

Anyway when I learned that this year would feature a question and answer session with Tommy Craig, Gary Teale and Jim Goodwin I decided against it. I am just so scunnered, scunnert in fact and I really do not want to be in the same room as our current management team, I am just that annoyed. I look forward to hearing some feedback on the night and I hope it is going spiffingly but I just cannot bear much more at the moment.

• Tommy says we are not a one man team but Thommo is the "missing piece of the jigsaw", his return will be the "making of us"

Newcastle link still alive and likely to be additional loan deals thanks to TC's connection to Peter Beardsley

Goodwin stood up and apologised to supporters & his family for his behaviour; promises to cut all the snide challenges

Gilmour says he's chucked out various bids for the club that have not been in our interests; currently in talks with one "interesting" party

Thommo, McGinn, Osbourne all in contention for Saturday. Wylde and Plummer still injured

TC handled himself relatively well, although it's hard to tell whether he's just learned his lesson from last night's AGM

Club have another connection with "a big club in London"

Likely to sign "much more experienced" players in January (ST and CB) although that totally contradicted Gilmour saying there's nothing to spend in January

• Tommy says we are not a one man team but Thommo is the "missing piece of the jigsaw", his return will be the "making of us"
  • Newcastle link still alive and likely to be additional loan deals thanks to TC's connection to Peter Beardsley
  • Goodwin stood up and apologised to supporters & his family for his behaviour; promises to cut all the snide challenges
  • Gilmour says he's chucked out various bids for the club that have not been in our interests; currently in talks with one "interesting" party
  • Thommo, McGinn, Osbourne all in contention for Saturday. Wylde and Plummer still injured
  • TC handled himself relatively well, although it's hard to tell whether he's just learned his lesson from last night's AGM
  • Club have another connection with "a big club in London"
  • Likely to sign "much more experienced" players in January (ST and CB) although that totally contradicted Gilmour saying there's nothing to spend in January

not bad, nice bit of positivity

• Newcastle link still alive and likely to be additional loan deals thanks to TC's connection to Peter Beardsley
  • Goodwin stood up and apologised to supporters & his family for his behaviour; promises to cut all the snide challenges
  • Gilmour says he's chucked out various bids for the club that have not been in our interests; currently in talks with one "interesting" party
  • Thommo, McGinn, Osbourne all in contention for Saturday. Wylde and Plummer still injured
  • TC handled himself relatively well, although it's hard to tell whether he's just learned his lesson from last night's AGM
  • Likely to sign "much more experienced" players in January (ST and CB) although that totally contradicted Gilmour saying there's nothing to spend in January

The last line will only happen if they can get a buyer for McGinn or McLean

Not sure how he works out Thompson is the missing part of the jigsaw mate , our defence is horrendous and can't keep a clean sheet, was this not mentioned?

Plummer coming back certainly isn't the answer either .

Not sure how he works out Thompson is the missing part of the jigsaw mate , our defence is horrendous and can't keep a clean sheet, was this not mentioned?

Plummer coming back certainly isn't the answer either .

Is there a thread you've no been grumpy in ? lol.gif

BE POSITIVE !!

Sounds good ! thumbup2.gif

http://www.stringfellows.co.uk/ cloud9.gif

After speaking tonight I am going to give tommy more time. He spoke openly and passionately about the team. Fair play to him and Stewart gilmour for taking the questions and not hiding. He asked to be judged with a full team so I am happy to do this. It's tough but let's pull together and get us up the league. Yes it's a change of opinion but with our better players coming back I think tommy can turn this around.

Edited by norrie82

All very positive.

But wee clueless will still be in charge. TC would have us in the relegation zone if we had Bale, Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez in the squad.

After speaking tonight I am going to give tommy more time. He spoke openly and passionately about the team. Fair play to him and Stewart gilmour for taking the questions and not hiding. He asked to be judged with a full team so I am happy to do this. It's tough but let's pull together and get us up the league. Yes it's a change of opinion but with our better players coming back I think tommy can turn this around.

I am usually all for positivity and I hope we can kick start our season but no matter how much positivity I try to muster it does not hide the fact that TC is not the man for the job. How many managers would get to Dec without a home win and joint bottom of the league. No club would keep the manager that brought those sort of results

We will be going into December with just 8 league points which is a disgrace, all caused by the completely inept Tommy Craig, the worst manager in the club's history, and yet we have people posting here who are now feeling positive??? Get real, he is pulling the wool over the supporters eyes, and using excuses to keep himself in the job.

He asked to be judged with a full team so I am happy to do this.

Good for you... i truly admire your optomism and ability to completely overlook tactical ineptitude.

Our problem is that we can't score according to TC... yet we are the only team in senior British football without a clean sheet! Hmmmmm

Ronaldo and Ronaldinho couldn't score for us when the midfield is having to cover for a dodgy backline... but suddenly Thommo will sort it all out.

All the other missing players have featured in TC's losing teams.

I refuse to accept that excuse when I have watched the team week after week and identified deficiencies that the "manager" still can't see.

We will be going into December with just 8 league points which is a disgrace, all caused by the completely inept Tommy Craig, the worst manager in the club's history, and yet we have people posting here who are now feeling positive??? Get real, he is pulling the wool over the supporters eyes, and using excuses to keep himself in the job.

we can try to be positive if we so wish,not saying i'm positive about mr craig, let's try for some positive thinking about the cup game is what i am saying, deep down you know you want a win, so bring it to the fore.