Board Self Inflicted Double Whammy!

Like many others i was surprised when the board announced Danny was getting the boot because they were unhappy with continual post split survival campaigns.... Then with unnecessary haste replace him with part of same in their words 'under-performing' management team.

Like others i accepted cost control as the main factor in this decision and hoped for the best. But as this rudderless, unsold ship continues to falter i can't help feel the board don't see the self harm they are doing to the club? Not only did they appoint someone without any track record in successful team management, they have also just sacked arguably (in their own opinion) one of the best coaches of young talent seen at the club in years. TC

What grips my shit us the fact that another undeserving club will soon be slaberring on about how lucky they were to secure TC's services, and how they can't understand why St Mirren would toss onto the scrap heap a widely acknowledged excellent coach,

FFS GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES!

Like many others i was surprised when the board announced Danny was getting the boot because they were unhappy with continual post split survival campaigns.... Then with unnecessary haste replace him with part of same in their words 'under-performing' management team.

Like others i accepted cost control as the main factor in this decision and hoped for the best. But as this rudderless, unsold ship continues to falter i can't help feel the board don't see the self harm they are doing to the club? Not only did they appoint someone without any track record in successful team management, they have also just sacked arguably (in their own opinion) one of the best coaches of young talent seen at the club in years. TC

What grips my shit us the fact that another undeserving club will soon be slaberring on about how lucky they were to secure TC's services, and how they can't understand why St Mirren would toss onto the scrap heap a widely acknowledged excellent coach,

FFS GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES!

The Verve were wrong. The drugs clearly DO work.

What on earth are you gibbering about?

Tommy Craig is not needed at St Mirren park in any capacity.

The board appointed him to the wrong position, and then as a result of their actions alone had to sack the best coach and developer of young talent (Not Manager) we have had in years.

Its quite simple, even for the hard of thinking or posters who can only manage three letter contributions.

The board appointed him to the wrong position, and then as a result of their actions alone had to sack the best coach and developer of young talent (Not Manager) we have had in years.

Its quite simple, even for the hard of thinking or posters who can only manage three letter contributions.

A wee word of advice. Having a blast at people about their posting intelligence always has a more potent effect when you ensure you sort your own grammar out first.

I hardly know where to start with that monstrosity of a post of yours. Butchering the poor English language like that should require you to attend 14 hours of personal tutoring from bluto.

He could have always said no to the manager's job and stayed as a coach

This is the man who gave up over a month ago and only stayed on to pick up his money

Let's hope the BOD pick the right man and he will be allowed to get on with it