Kenny Mclean

He still thinks Fleetwood will be the only show in town

You're right about Guidi goalkeeping made Jim Stewart look like Gordon Banks compared to him

i remember him well, there were better keepers down the racecourse. Bitter man. Edited by glenburn ed

In the summer nobody would pay the 300-400k compensation that we were entitled too, so he was essentially forced to sign a new contract with us. Why would any team all of a sudden want to pay more than that? It's not like Kenny has improved leaps and bounds since the summer. If they came back with a 250k offer, the BOD would snap their hand off.

I gather Mark Guidi on Radio Clyde said Kenny McLean was "worth more than £150k but we might consider £200k"

.....followed minutes later by Lewis MacLeod is a steal at £1m !

That's like me paying £2 for Kellogs cornflakes at my corner shop then my Dad coming in telling me he's bought

TESCO's own brand for £10 and he's got a right bargain.

MENTAL !

Unfortunately, Guidi will not be far off the mark with that figure.

I said a few days ago that the BOD would snap the hand off anybody who made an offer of 250k.

Yeah, we would all love to pull in a megabucks fee for Kenny, but it just ain't gonna happen.

The problem for Kenny in his appeal will be the match officials interpretation of the incident. If as expected Collum says that McLean made an aggressive movement towards his opponent, then I can see them backing the totally incompetent official.

Pretty much how I see it.

Kenny running over in the first place will be enough to let them save face and back Collum.

Not surprised.

It's nice he isn't getting suspended. However it would obviously have been far better had he not been incorrectly sent off at such a crucial time during such a big game for us right enough.

That and we had two phantom penalties given against us in the same game! :lol: ... Ah when you're down there them's the breaks.

Got to feel sorry for Gary Teale. We have lost 2 of his 5 games purely down to refereeing errors.