Arquin Red

Arquin looked promising against Dundee Utd with his work outside the box, holding the ball up and laying it off. Don't think he'll score too many though. just doesn't get himself in those positions very often.

Having said that, he is f**kin useless to us if he is suspended. He needs to get a grip of himself sharpish.

100% DIVE

It's all very well saying he dived. Did he feel a touch because lets be honest in today's game when a forward has a single finger touch him then forwards tend to go down.

From our aspect it's not good given our league position but I certainly would not give the player a hard time over it. When your down the bottom where we are lady luck does not tend to look down on you. On a brighter note County and Motherwell lost so still everything to play for.

Bring on Thistle thankfully Thommo is back for that one.

I don't think his first was a yellow card in fairness but he did dive sitting right in line with it he dived.

doesn't matter other results we gave them the game in the second half.

Arquin look as though he can cause problems didn't deserve sent off at county played well against Dundee united and ridiculously gets him self sent off today.

Now next game no strikers unless we play half indured Thomo up front.

Just like to point out that we have got rid of several player's now signed 1 free transfer striker.

waiting for takeover my arse board cutting costs again more like!!

I don't think his first was a yellow card in fairness but he did dive sitting right in line with it he dived.

doesn't matter other results we gave them the game in the second half.

Arquin look as though he can cause problems didn't deserve sent off at county played well against Dundee united and ridiculously gets him self sent off today.

Now next game no strikers unless we play half indured Thomo up front.

Just like to point out that we have got rid of several player's now signed 1 free transfer striker.

waiting for takeover my arse board cutting costs again more like!!

Just back home and I have to say from my seat in the Main Stand I had a pretty good view of his first booking.Personally I thought it was an awful decision.Can't really comment on the second booking but why would he chose to dive in that position.The ref is s full time SFA employee and I said to my son in the early stages of the game I felt he had an agenda.Kenny McLean was being fouled from the back umpteen times and we never got the decisions.I felt also we had at least two good penalty shouts but the ref didn't want to know.

Refs have a hard job, plenty of different opinions on here about his first booking. I sit in the main stand also and thought it was an easy yellow card decision from the ref. Similar challenge to the one he made last week.

The second one however was a massive call to make. Again, differing opinions on here and he only gets one shot at it but he has to be 100% sure it was a dive to make that call. Judging by the reaction from media who have reviewed the "dive" it would seem he got it wrong.