Restart The Search

What made Mr, Teale think that taking off one of our best players today (Sean Kelly) would improve what we had been doing , then Mclear then Tesselar ? replaced by Osbourne (great player but far too one paced) Gregg feckin Wylde and Callum Ball, the substitutions were terrible decisions, we had conceded an equaliser, but were still much better than Dundee, his subs took all the momentum out of our game and gifted Dundee 3 points In my opinion - he has got us playing with more passion and playing a bit better, unfortunately not playing good enough.

Also when the feck are we going to advise our players that heading down into the ground or keeping headers below the crossbar at least, might mean they actually go into the net.

Gary Teale is not the answer, we need someone who will identify and replace our under-performers and also our absolute wage thiefs. Running towards our support and clenching your fist does not make you a great player BTW even though some arse licker picks you to be captain - that total joke of a situation has to end.

What made Mr, Teale think that taking off one of our best players today (Sean Kelly) would improve what we had been doing , then Mclear then Tesselar ? replaced by Osbourne (great player but far too one paced) Gregg feckin Wylde and Callum Ball, the substitutions were terrible decisions, we had conceded an equaliser, but were still much better than Dundee, his subs took all the momentum out of our game and gifted Dundee 3 points In my opinion - he has got us playing with more passion and playing a bit better, unfortunately not playing good enough.

Also when the feck are we going to advise our players that heading down into the ground or keeping headers below the crossbar at least, might mean they actually go into the net.

Gary Teale is not the answer, we need someone who will identify and replace our under-performers and also our absolute wage thiefs. Running towards our support and clenching your fist does not make you a great player BTW even though some arse licker picks you to be captain - that total joke of a situation has to end.

Think you're correct about the wrong substitutions but for the wrong reason.

His major blunder was moving Mallan from his central position, although subbing McLear and bringing on Wylde wasn't too clever either.

I think GT has done well to weed out the players who aren't up to it.

I'm guessing he took Kelly off because he has worked his backside off the last few games and was burnt out.

Not much he can do to rotate the squad whilst keeping us competitive sadly.

I wonder if he was to be appointed as manager would he sacrifice his player wage?

Only sub i disagree with was Kelly... should have been a straight swap.... Ozzy for McGinn.

Also thought Ball should have come on after the red card.

That said, I thought McLear for Orbourne was wrong vs Utd and it turned the game in our favour, saving us a point.

I'm guessing he took Kelly off because he has worked his backside off the last few games and was burnt out.

I wonder if he was to be appointed as manager would he sacrifice his player wage?

You were doing so well until the last sentence!

Only sub i disagree with was Kelly... should have been a straight swap.... Ozzy for McGinn.

Also thought Ball should have a bit of f**kin pride, lose some weight & actually act like a professional footballer rather than continuing to be a big fat lard arsed lazy wage thief .

That said, I thought McLear for Orbourne was wrong vs Utd and it turned the game in our favour, saving us a point.

Agree.

On your first point he has not weeded out Mcausland who has been easily our worst first pick every week, (probably because Teale is best mates with Brian Caldwell who is also best mates with Bryan Mcausland) on your second point, I did not witness any lack of pace or desire in Sean Kelly today. On your 3rd point - would you sacrifice a high wage if you gained promotion to a higher position ?

The club needs cleared out from top to bottom including the caretaker manager and his pal the general manager and also the dis-interested board of directors, and while i'm at it the pie stall owner friend of Caldwell and the First aid supplier friend of Caldwell, have you ever seen a slower more unfit set of stretcher bearers than that lot who took an age to get a player off the park today

Edited by buddiecat

On your first point he has not weeded out Mcausland who has been easily our worst first pick every week, (probably because Teale is best mates with Brian Caldwell who is also best mates with Bryan Mcausland) on your second point, I did not witness any lack of pace or desire in Sean Kelly today. On your 3rd point - would you sacrifice a high wage if you gained promotion to a higher position ?

The club needs cleared out from top to bottom including the caretaker manager and his pal the general manager and also the dis-interested board of directors, and while i'm at it the pie stall owner friend of Caldwell and the First aid supplier friend of Caldwell, have you ever seen a slower more unfit set of stretcher bearers than that lot who took an age to get a player off the park today

damn, i wish i had wrote that. :-)

Always comes back to a pop a cheesy doesnt it ? cheap shot.

Below the belt blows usually come from those who are losing the fight......or the plot !!

think cheesy played well today. Took a sore one preventing a goal after stewart (i think) had waltzed through our backline

think cheesy played well today. Took a sore one preventing a goal after stewart (i think) had waltzed through our backline

IMO there were two really bad mistakes from our back four today. BOTH from Goody but that doesn`t fit peoples agendas. & fwiw, i thought , those two mistakes aside , Goody was great today....... as was his central defensive partner.

Below the belt blows usually come from those who are losing the fight......or the plot !!

What your trying to say is, buddiecat is a f**kinbellend, there , said it for you. Hopefully this lean spell will rid the f**kwit supporters away from the club, doubt it..apart from the result, I enjoyed the game today apart from the -----------n w3 Edited by loomo

I'm still not convinced about Teale. There seems to be a bit more togetherness about the place and performances have improved but you often see that when a manager gets the boot, especially one as apparently clueless as Craig. He's cut out some dead wood but it wasn't difficult to identify Marwood and Caldwell as useless or to end loan deals for Plummer and Drury. I get the feeling he'd like shot of Ball and maybe Wylde too..

From his nine games in charge we have won twice and drawn once. Craig had exactly the same record from his first nine league games. You can point to refereeing decisions, red cards and difficult games but, on the flip side, the teams we beat were the one at the bottom of the league (admittedly with 10 men) and a side that hadn't won for the best part of two months.

Just playing devil's advocate. He'll probably get the job but I'd probably still prefer we got someone else.

No it doesn't. It is now illegal to point out that McAusland has no place in a Premiership back four?

Seriously ? Honestly ?

so much blinkered hatred is not good .

No clean sheets in 24 matches would suggest that there is a problem at the back. And for your info I have no hatred for any of our players, poor show that you use the nuclear option when someone disagrees with you.

No clean sheets in 24 matches would suggest that there is a problem at the back. And for your info I have no hatred for any of our players, poor show that you use the nuclear option when someone disagrees with you.

i asked a very simple question , do you think he played well today ?.

you said you thought he played poorly.... i disagree. I ( and many others) thought he played very well today .

I think the defence has been woeful this season , however , i dont think the blame lies with ONE player, which you seem to !

Goody has had "wtf " moments, naismith has been posted missing on numerous occasions and tess & kelly take it in turns to be skinned by wingers ...... but its ALL cheesys fault.

You must have a very empty life.

you said you thought he played poorly.... i disagree. I ( and many others) thought he played very well today .

I think the defence has been woeful this season , however , i dont think the blame lies with ONE player, which you seem to !

Goody has had "wtf " moments, naismith has been posted missing on numerous occasions and tess & kelly take it in turns to be skinned by wingers ...... but its ALL cheesys fault.

If only Cheesy could defend on the field the way you defend him online.

Edited by scottd

If only Cheesy could defend on the field the way you defend him online.

Were gonna have to agree to disagree Bud.

IMO , the whole defence has been culpable this season, i refuse to pick on one individual.

smtid.

& btw , he DID have a good game today ! thumbup2.gif