So Depressing

At the moment being a St Mirren supporter seems so bleak. I know we have had darker days but I could always get that pre match buzz before a game which has been replaced by I bought a season ticket so I will go feeling.

The reason I feel this way is mainly down to uncertainty. We have nothing in the way of players coming in with the January window about to shut. The BOD are not communicating with the supporters in the progress of any takeovers. Even to come out and say nothing on the table would be good or we are weighing up options. Just anything would be good. A caretaker manager who does not know where he stands with the job making it harder to bring in players who might be brought in with a manager who might be gone the next week. Football clubs need stability and I don't feel we have that.

Something's that would change my mood.

1. Win against Thistle tomorrow

2. New centre half signed

3. Any takeover updates being communicated or any update from the BOD.

4. Permanent manager being appointed whether it's Teale or not.

5. Home win

6. Clean sheet

Do I think I will get any?

Fingers crossed

Edited by Dave The Buddie

At the moment being a St Mirren supporter seems so bleak. I know we have had darker days but I could always get that pre match buzz before a game which has been replaced by I bought a season ticket so I will go feeling.

The reason I feel this way is mainly down to uncertainty. We have nothing in the way of players coming in with the January window about to shut. The BOD are not communicating with the supporters in the progress of any takeovers. Even to come out and say nothing on the table would be good or we are weighing up options. Just anything would be good. A caretaker manager who does not know where he stands with the job making it harder to bring in players who might be brought in with a manager who might be gone the next week. Football clubs need stability and I don't feel we have that.

5. Home win

6. Clean sheet

Fingers crossed

Maybes for No 1 and No 5

The rest NAW

5. Home win

6. Clean sheet

Fingers crossed

1. Definitely maybe/ probably . .

2. Most unlikely

3. More unlikely. .

4. No chance. .

5. You are having a laugh. .

6. Stop taking the piss. .

5. Home win

6. Clean sheet

Fingers crossed

Easily depressed.

Ok, your scored 0

You passed on 6

1. Win against Thistle tomorrow- Even Thistle don't know answer to that one
2. New centre half signed - the answer is no, we signed a striker to play in the stand, he has played 116 mins and received 3 yellows, that must constitute some kind of record
3. Any takeover updates being communicated or any update from the BOD. Answer was no, the term no news is good news is partially true and partially false
4. Permanent manager being appointed whether it's Teale or not. Answer is no, that would require a decision
5. Home win- Answer is Yes but might not be this season
6. Clean sheet- Answer is Yes- but might not be this season.

If I am being honest, I have passed the point where my daily life revolves around worrying about all things St Mirren. Feelings of deflation have subsided week by week and a degree of immunity has developed. I care very much about my beloved team since the 60s but the criminal lack of communication on the club in relation to our current position is adding to the overall lethargy around the club.

Just for the record, I think there have been far worse times at our club than at this time - anyone remember the early 70s? We are in a terrible state in a very poor top league down to mismanagement and poor decision making in the last few years. The new ground and debt free position should have pushed us on but alas it never materialised (out with the cup win). We now have to consider that perhaps our time in the SPL is coming to an end although we are fortunate that we have a number of teams around us every bit as bad.

Scunnered at the moment and see no silver lining. Time for the Board to tell us what is going on?

5. Home win

6. Clean sheet

7. Fingers crossed

Depending how numb your fingers are No.7

Yep. Disappointment is one thing but if something starts to depress you then maybe you need a new hobby or a break.

For example it disappoints me that you're back posting your guff again but depressed? Nah.

Topic is called "So depressing". I never said I am depressed lol. Am glad a disappoint you that in its self has put a smile on my face

If I am being honest, I have passed the point where my daily life revolves around worrying about all things St Mirren. Feelings of deflation have subsided week by week and a degree of immunity has developed. I care very much about my beloved team since the 60s but the criminal lack of communication on the club in relation to our current position is adding to the overall lethargy around the club.

Just for the record, I think there have been far worse times at our club than at this time - anyone remember the early 70s? We are in a terrible state in a very poor top league down to mismanagement and poor decision making in the last few years. The new ground and debt free position should have pushed us on but alas it never materialised (out with the cup win). We now have to consider that perhaps our time in the SPL is coming to an end although we are fortunate that we have a number of teams around us every bit as bad.

Scunnered at the moment and see no silver lining. Time for the Board to tell us what is going on?

1.Currently , naebuddie seems tae be coming alang that hus money. .

2. Currently the Club huv nae money fur improvement. .

When 1. is the case , always refer to 2.