Let's Relegate Motherwell

I think they offer more, well crowd wise at our ground than St Johnstone, Inverness & RossCounty.

Your post should be titled "Did ged62 learn anything at school about constructing sentences which make sense".

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the phrase "more well crowd wise" is actually correct English.

Edited by oaksoft

Dundee are a filthy mob and I was hoping they were on the way down, but they have certainly turned it around since we thrashed them at Dens.

There was a fair amount of gloating from the Motherwell fans after stealing the three points against our 10 man team last game. Would certainly be enjoyable to finish ahead of them, they are long overdue a relegation as you say.

I think if Motherwell went down they would be like us in 1991 and not have a clue what they were getting themselves in to. I think it would be a while before we see them again.

FFS. I can never understand people who talk like this about others.

Our chance of any sort of friendship has been severely diminished by your posting contributions today.

I am deeply saddened. The sun shines a little less brightly today.

You're in Paisley.

Get over it.

I like Motherwell and hope they stay up unless it's at our expense . The more west coast based teams the better, and any fan from the west of Scotland who doesn't support one of them is alright in my book.

We really need to get rid of Ross County as a priority. One highland league team in the top flight is more than enough.

Well there are two factors at play, it was great fun to see Hearts & Hibs relegated but for the away days and the support they bring through you want them back.

Ideally we would ship out Ross County and Hamilton / St Johnstone and get Morton and Dunfermline / Falkirk in the top league.

However, for the get it up right up ye factor its time to see Motherwell and then Kilmarnock get sent down some time soon. Both long overdue, especially given Motherwell's repeated financial cheating.

That said, still a good chance it will be us so lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Simply for the 70's cup tie where they kicked Fergie's Furies off the park - would love it, just love it, to see them relegated. Never mind their administration, pitch, USH, 'bois', Boyle's smug pus, Tam Cowan and the fact they play in the shithole that is Motherwell.

That'll do. bye1.gif

Edited by pozbaird

FFS. I can never understand people who talk like this about others.

Our chance of any sort of friendship has been severely diminished by your posting contributions today.

I am deeply saddened. The sun shines a little less brightly today.

ach away and bile yer heed

Simply for the 70's cup tie where they kicked Fergie's Furies off the park - would love it, just love it, to see them relegated. Never mind their administration, pitch, USH, 'bois', Boyle's smug pus, Tam Cowan and the fact they play in the shithole that is Motherwell.

That'll do. bye1.gif

Can I also add to that list the number of times that Mr S Dickson has used everything that he believes is wonderful at Motherwell as a mallet to bash anything and everything about St Mirren.