Jerone Tesselaar

Just make sure you watch your P&Q's. He is not a fan of swearing.

As for buying a newspaper a haven't bought one in years as you can use the Internet.

Whether it was misinterpreted incorrectly or not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Anyone who pulls on our strip will get my full support during the game. Then I will slag them off after

Gary. It was in The Sun too however in both cases it is just cheap and lazy journalism printing a story without even the courtesy of interviewing Tess.He will certainly have my full support.On the subject of The Daily Record we very rarely buy it in view of their awful reporting before during and after The Indy Referendum.

I think every St.Mirren fan should get right behind Tess right from the start on Saturday, So we can show that disgusting rag The Daily Traitor what we think of it, Saints fans please stop buying this shitty rag, Get behind Tess, OH AH TESSELAAR, OH AH TESSELAAR

I echo your sentiment completely.

The bottom line is , it's not just Tesselar that needs our support , the season has been poor of that there is no doubt.

The time to rally the troops has long since arrived.

We will gain nothing by being negative , let today be a new beginning of how we support the club and let's leave the off-field matters take care of themselves.

This is our town , our club , our passion , I truly hope we can as a group just wipe the slate , support the team 100% until the end of the season because of nothing else , the players need it.

COYS !

Gary. It was in The Sun too however in both cases it is just cheap and lazy journalism printing a story without even the courtesy of interviewing Tess.He will certainly have my full support.On the subject of The Daily Record we very rarely buy it in view of their awful reporting before during and after The Indy Referendum.

I'm pleased to say I've never bought The Sun,

What about the mini Daily Record who now own print and edit the Paisley Express ?

The PDE have been a disgrace over the years. They ran a competition nearly every pre-season where you could win a Old Firm season ticket.

Don't buy the DR or the Sun anyway , both are horrendous.

Hopefully the fans get behind JT and the rest of the team, they badly need the support. Everyone should have known by now not to trust these rags.

I wonder if Saints will ban them from the ground?

I think every St.Mirren fan should get right behind Tess right from the start on Saturday, So we can show that disgusting rag The Daily Traitor what we think of it, Saints fans please stop buying this shitty rag, Get behind Tess, OH AH TESSELAAR, OH AH TESSELAAR

A song for saturday when he gets on the ball. (To the tune of no limit by 2 unlimited)

Fuk shit fuk fuk fuk shit

Fuk fuk fuk shit Fuk fuk fuk this shithole!