5 Years Ago Today.

Have it a home, however in my mind, Doran beat 12 players twice and shot in top corner from 45 yards, some guy called Steven Thomson- what ever happened to him scored my fav goal, the forth. Oh happy days. Wonder if history could repeat itself...................................................................................................................................................................................................... Eh No

Have it a home, however in my mind, Doran beat 12 players twice and shot in top corner from 45 yards, some guy called Steven Thomson- what ever happened to him scored my fav goal, the forth. Oh happy days. Wonder if history could repeat itself...................................................................................................................................................................................................... Eh No

TBF , that match was our first match after a certain game at Humpden against a team that no longer exists . I think because of the Humpden match many a buddie stayed away that nite , fully expecting a trousering and then. . we end up chanting "We want five , we want five. ."

It is a funny old game. .

one of the best birthday pressies i ever had,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,coys

It was my wife's 40th the next day. First thing I did next morning was go out and buy 4 and 0 giant balloons that were placed in the window for all to see. Wife thought I did it for her birthday