Good News - 2 Failures Out

Neither were likely to feature in the post-split games so we've come to some sort of agreement - hopefully saved a few pennies to go towards next season's player budget.

Ball - possibly a player in there if he was willing to shed a few pounds.

Osbourne - panic buy when TC realized he had nobody to play at defensive midfield once JG was suspended - only available due to being injury prone. No fault of the player's but it was all too inevitable.

Would be surprised if either player finds another full time gig but good luck to them.................

Osbourne was indeed a decent player when fit, but we knew he was an injury prone player before signing him. Wylde was known to be a lazy cnut who couldn't deliver a final ball, but we signed him. Gow was known to be a sand-dancing billy big baws who hasn't kicked a ball after signing for the Rangers, but we signed him too. Ross County fans openly posted that Arquin was a huffy non-trying waste of space after an initial impressive spell, so we signed him as well.

Who the fcuk makes the decisions at St Mirren Park? Stevie fcuking Wonder?

Rant over. Until the next post.

Osbourne was good when he was fit, as he has been throughout his career. He's never fit for long though.

Ball certainly never worked out, but for a bit of context he scored more goals than Bahoken, Magennis and Arquin combined. And I bet he cost the club less than each of the 3 of them. Am i right in saying his last appearance was away at Dundee? He came on and did well in that game, set up the third goal. Then got mumps and was never seen of again...

I reckon there must be a financial incentive to the club to mutually cancel these contracts early.

McAusland and Osbourne wouldn't have played again this season anyway due to injury, whilst Ball couldn't even get on as a sub under Gary Teale so I doubt he would have featured either.

Must be a reason why they are going early. Can't imagine they would be walking away without having the rest of their contract paid up, so it's maybe some sort of PAYE benefit to the club. I'm not entirely sure.

Kello next? Not been a sub for a while either.

We've just released our joint top goal scorer and only striker we signed this year to have scored in the league!

Marwood 0 goals, Caldwell 0 league goals, Arquin 0 goals, Gow 0 goals. What a season!

There's more stripes in the kit than there is goals in the squad.

Osbourne wasn't a decent player, he did everything sideways and backwards. Hardly ever played a forward pass. He was as bad as the dozens and dozens of duds we have signed under Danny, Tommy and Gary.

Not a single player in the squad I would be upset to see go and certainly not three or four we can build a team round. That makes the appointment of manager all the more important as the last three's record of signings is a huge factor in why we are in this mess.