Bawa Forum Problems

When typing my timer on the laptop comes on for a few seconds delaying what I typed. Also scrolling up and down is a problem also. No problems on other forums

Anyone else having problems ?

Yes i get a blank advert flashing up all the time, and soon after the site crashes on Google chrome

I'm not 100% sure it is out yet but the newest chrome doesn't support java. That might have something to do with it. Div would know better if that could be the cause, pm him. Has chrome updated in the last couple of days.

not updated recently but i only stared using it 2 weeks ago due to firefox causing problems, namely it was preventing me opening videos and also causing probs when i tried printing pdf docs

Guest TPAFKATS

Ugh! Up there with "do it already" as the worst American imported cliche. Sorry.

Surely this habit of saying sorry when you really dont mean it but feel obliged due to social etiquette or because your team leader at McDs tells you that you must is the "worst American imported cliche"

Edit to add: Where do you think the Americans imported these cliches from? I'm guessing Canada as I have a relative who stays there and uses the "go figure" phrase a fair bit.

Edit to add some more: Meant to say, have a nice day!!!

Edited by TPAFKATS