If Ciftci Was A St Mirren Player.

And he bit a fellow professional.

I would hope our Club would severely discipline him.

Absolutely unbelievable that Dundee United, their fans and his f**king looney Agent are backing his innocent pleas.

Absolutely unbelievable that Dundee United, their fans and his f**king looney Agent are backing his innocent pleas.

I've heard about it but didn't see anything. Did he definitely bite him?

Utter phucking bottom of the barrel drivel Shull. The forum is already a cesspit thanks to the multiple aliases and trolls, your apparently endless ability to create shite threads ain't helping.

At least post junk like this is General Nonsense, or better still, not at all.

Rant over shutup.gif

I'm with you shull.He should be hammered by his Club and the Authorities.

Good thread. :)

I'm with you shull.He should be hammered by his Club and the Authorities.

Good thread. smile.png

I agree, I agree indeed.

This is a decent thread worthy of my input and as such reaches a higher standard than that of many other threads that plague this fine little forum of ours.

I have not seen this incident however and as such I am unable to comment without speculating as to the validity of the biting action. If this chap has indeed sunk his teeth into another professional football player, without that fellow professionals prior consent, then this is indeed a matter worthy of a good head shaking. I hope that our fabulous little club will continue to hold our standards somewhat higher than the former Dundee Hibs appear to do so.

Utter phucking bottom of the barrel drivel Shull. The forum is already a cesspit thanks to the multiple aliases and trolls, your apparently endless ability to create shite threads ain't helping.

At least post junk like this is General Nonsense, or better still, not at all.

Rant over shutup.gif

That's me telt, by an alias.

I wouldn't say I expected this from Ciftci but there is no doubt he has shown signs of petulance this season and got away with them.

His stupid swipe with his arm on John McGinn (that the wee man laughed off) and his kick out at Scott Brown in the cup game at Tannadice were both offences worthy of suspensions.

They certainly would have been if his name was Jim Goodwin.

Edited by bingboy

He should get what Suarez got for his first incident whilst at Ajax, a 7 match ban.

Shull great thread, Utd obviously after getting shot of their talent to Celtic have realized if they don't back his despicable act he will be offski. Guy is a pratt.

Considering some threads on here, as if there is life on other planets, a thread that is about Scottish Football holds a place.

Rant Over.

PS Who do you think will win the Eurovision in 2021. My Money is on Scotland

Shull great thread, Utd obviously after getting shot of their talent to Celtic have realized if they don't back his despicable act he will be offski. Guy is a pratt.

Considering some threads on here, as if there is life on other planets, a thread that is about Scottish Football holds a place.

Rant Over.

PS Who do you think will win the Eurovision in 2021. My Money is on Scotland

> Shull great thread.... a thread that is about Scottish Football holds a place

So, in what way is this St Mirren related Doug? Bottom line, anyone can post what they like, god knows I've posted my own fair share of shite, but do it in General Nonsense and leave this thread for St Mirren topics. That's fair enough surely?

You have to wonder what goes through eejit like him and Suarez's heads at times. He's not a daft wee boy either. Are people still so naïve to think they can get away with stuff just coz the ref can't see them?

But, back to Shull's original point I'd like to think ANY Saints player would have the book thrown at them.

> Shull great thread.... a thread that is about Scottish Football holds a place

So, in what way is this St Mirren related Doug? Bottom line, anyone can post what they like, god knows I've posted my own fair share of shite, but do it in General Nonsense and leave this thread for St Mirren topics. That's fair enough surely?

My friend. Shull asked how who we react if it was one of our players, therefore it is related to St Mirren opinions. Look Shull didn't get to 41000 posts by talking about the usual Kenny Mc, BOD, Jim Goodwin, Thommo McGarvey's wife blah blah. Thinking outside the box gives this forum the international edge. Plus added he is a gobs&ite. Urgo= many many posts.

But I do want a forum that I can discuss football topics and I feel I have one. Come on there were over a thousand posts on the Election theme, and Shull still voted Tory.

Freedom of speech as long as your not a fox

Other football for this nibble-centric pish. Fact is, he isnae' a St Mirren player. Mind you, he could have added much needed bite to a season that was like pulling teeth. Paul McGowan would probably have been our best bet for chomping on a copper's limbs. Three bites and a community service order.

My friend. Shull asked how who we react if it was one of our players, therefore it is related to St Mirren opinions. Look Shull didn't get to 41000 posts by talking about the usual Kenny Mc, BOD, Jim Goodwin, Thommo McGarvey's wife blah blah. Thinking outside the box gives this forum the international edge. Plus added he is a gobs&ite. Urgo= many many posts.

But I do want a forum that I can discuss football topics and I feel I have one. Come on there were over a thousand posts on the Election theme, and Shull still voted Tory.

Freedom of speech as long as your not a fox

> Shull asked how who we react if it was one of our players, therefore it is related to St Mirren opinions

Doug, with respect mate, that's like starting a thread in General St Mirren Discussion titled "Would Dot Cotton get a game if she wore a black and white shirt?"

It's no biggie, I wish I had never ever mentioned it tbh. It's actually an interesting topic, particularly DUFC's robust defense in the face of what appears to be damning evidence, I'm only questioning the tenuous link to class it as a St Mirren related thread.

I'll STFU now.

> Shull asked how who we react if it was one of our players, therefore it is related to St Mirren opinions

Doug, with respect mate, that's like starting a thread in General St Mirren Discussion titled "Would Dot Cotton get a game if she wore a black and white shirt?"

It's no biggie, I wish I had never ever mentioned it tbh. It's actually an interesting topic, particularly DUFC's robust defense in the face of what appears to be damning evidence, I'm only questioning the tenuous link to class it as a St Mirren related thread.

I'll STFU now.

In answer to your question - absolutely, she'd have got a start instead of Arquin, Gow, Wylde, Djemba Djemba, Bahoken, Camara, Ball, Marwood and Caprice.

Hopefully Ian Murray makes Dot his first signing.