Bekay Bewar

Flareybob

I have just received a text message from a very very reliable source informing me that the St Mirren board will now no longer be interviewing Lee Sinnott as they have already come to to deal in appointing Jamie Fullarton as manager, they are just finalising personal terms with Jamie, and he will be unveiled as the new St Mirren manager at a press conference on Friday morning at 10, the story will be released to the media on Thursday evening.

:lol:

Got to love a trier I suppose, your source is either taking the mick out of you or you're making it all up.

You have to wonder what goes through eejit like him and Suarez's heads at times.

But, back to Shull's original point I'd like to think ANY Saints player would have the book thrown at them.

Aye. The under-noted, if he gets signed...

Do you not mean Librarian striker from the Renfrewshire District Council 5 a side league?

We're talking about the same one aren't we FB... Wee guy, ginger hair from feegie,

went to the Sacred heart HS,, not a bad player if I remember correctly...

That takes me back, I do remember a Billy Clabby at Sacred Heart, and an odd rumour about him in which it was alleged he couldn't eat a Mars Bar because his mouth was too small.

• 2 weeks later...