New Gaffer's First 'update'

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=43710

Definitely think the club should organise a close-season 'talk in' night with the new boss in corporate. Apart from anything else, would generate some bar sales during an otherwise dead period, and these talk in nights are always good to foster communication between management and fans.

No real surprises in who is going. I expect more to follow when they are all back from holiday and have been spoken to.

Also not a bad thing that he's offering Sadlier facilities to look at him personally. Danny Lennon signed Steven Robb and Garry Brady onto one year extensions on someone else's say so and admitted he'd had his fingers stung.

No real surprises. Kello and Tesselaar probably chose to leave anyway. Thank Christ the threat of Arquin ambling about next season without breaking into a trot has been removed.

McGinn, Gow, Thompson, Wylde, Reilly and Genev the ones we're waiting to hear about now as well as the situation with Teale and maybe Goodwin. Wonder if they've been offered deals and are thinking it over or Murray genuinely hasn't been able to get hold of them to tell them to do one.

No real surprises. Kello and Tesselaar probably chose to leave anyway. Thank Christ the threat of Arquin ambling about next season without breaking into a trot has been removed.

McGinn, Gow, Thompson, Wylde, Reilly and Genev the ones we're waiting to hear about now as well as the situation with Teale and maybe Goodwin. Wonder if they've been offered deals and are thinking it over or Murray genuinely hasn't been able to get hold of them to tell them to do one.

Ian Murray hasn't been able to get them, but now that he's hands free....

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=43724

This. You can't help but suspect Greg Wylde legged it off on holiday as quickly as possibly in a bid to miss the cull...

Judging by his Twitter he's on his way home. Also glad to see he managed to find some way of watching the Rangers game last night lol.gif:

EDIT: Be interesting to know when all these holidays were booked considering we could have been in the play-offs this week. Also wonder how many will be back for the awards night.

Edited by Stu

Judging by his Twitter he's on his way home. Also glad to see he managed to find some way of watching the Rangers game last night lol.gif:

EDIT: Be interesting to know when all these holidays were booked considering we could have been in the play-offs this week. Also wonder how many will be back for the awards night.

But surely there are no awards to collect Stu. I would be embarrassed if i was a player collecting an award tonight after this seasons performance.

But surely there are no awards to collect Stu. I would be embarrassed if i was a player collecting an award tonight after this seasons performance.

I'd imagine the players are still expected to be there regardless of whether or not they are getting an award.

No real surprises in who is going. I expect more to follow when they are all back from holiday and have been spoken to.

Also not a bad thing that he's offering Sadlier facilities to look at him personally. Danny Lennon signed Steven Robb and Garry Brady onto one year extensions on someone else's say so and admitted he'd had his fingers stung.

Sadlier has impressed everyone at the club since joining last January so it was no surprise that Gary Teale moved to sign him to the club on a long term deal. However Ian Murray has not seen Sadlier play so it is no surprise that Ian Murray himself wants to take a look at him before anything is agreed.

I think it is also fair to say that Sadlier has still to reach his full peak fitness & if played in his favourite position out wide on the left or in a supporting striker role at 10 with the team playing higher up the pitch and playing into feet then St Mirren could have a real player on their hands next season.

Despite the poor season for the club, Sadlier loves it up at St Mirren and feels at home both with the club and the supporters.

Edited by Ditto

Sadlier has impressed everyone at the club since joining last January so it was no surprise that Gary Teale moved to sign him to the club on a long term deal. However Ian Murray has not seen Sadlier play so it is no surprise that Ian Murray himself wants to take a look at him before anything is agreed.

I think it is also fair to say that Sadlier has still to reach his full peak fitness & if played in his favourite position out wide on the left or in a supporting striker role at 10 with the team playing higher up the pitch and playing into feet then St Mirren could have a real player on their hands next season.

Despite the poor season for the club, Sadlier loves it up at St Mirren and feels at home both with the club and the supporters.

Are you Sadlier's Dad?