Thommo Stays - Confirmed

Agree with that but we've made the mistake of relying on him too much over the last few seasons. At his age injuries, as we have seen, take longer to heal.

That is absolutley correct, everything takes longer.

I caught a wrinkle of testicle skin in the zip of my breeks over a week ago. Due to my dailly asprin intake my blood is somewhat thinner than the average adonis and as such it bled rather profusely. I had to discard a pair of trusted underpants due to the blood staining.

Anyway the blood enventually clotted on the fold of ruptured testicle skin, thus stopping the offending bleed. But has the cut healed in the last week? No, my right man sphere remains cut.

That said the Thommohawk is phsycally perfect and I am sure his muscles will heal just fine unlike my marbles.

Does that mean that we can imminently relax?

I want to hear confirmation of this imminently and it is imperative that this is imminent, importantly, imperitavely imminently indeed.

Absolutely!

Also abundantly alliterated, and as always, anybuddie agree?

I caught a wrinkle of testicle skin in the zip of my breeks over a week ago. Due to my dailly asprin intake my blood is somewhat thinner than the average adonis and as such it bled rather profusely. I had to discard a pair of trusted underpants due to the blood staining.

Anyway the blood enventually clotted on the fold of ruptured testicle skin, thus stopping the offending bleed. But has the cut healed in the last week? No, my right man sphere remains cut.

That said the Thommohawk is phsycally perfect and I am sure his muscles will heal just fine unlike my marbles.

My favourite post of a week full of pish posts.

Nice one Tom, made me chuckle.

To much information (as usual). spudnikhurler.gif

Edited by pod