Cameron Howieson Signs

Seems to be left footed and played predominantly in left midfield.

Good stuff. Squad starting to take shape.

Absolutely no point in evaluating it qualitatively on the basis of a few pre-season kick-abouts (where is the fallen Lord this morning?).

What is important is to fill in the gaps, and Murray seems to be endeavouring to do this on a measured basis. That'll do me for now.

Hallelujah Howie!

Thank the 'Lord' Murray has eventually seen the light and brought in two more youngsters in much needed positions. I wish them both well and would be happy with a 20-19 win on penalties against Berwick as a step in the right direction from last seasons horror show.

Now lets see the other three signings in sooner rather than later.

My only concern with Cameron and the boy Conlan is the first is a one year deal the second a loan, which means if either, or hopefully both really shine they will walk at the end of the season into another team for nowt! We have to end the short term madness thats seen McLean go for peanuts and McGinn having us hoping we even get peanuts back!

If their good enough to sign give them two year deals minimum at that age.

Click on your user name tab at the top left of the page and choose "manage ignore prefs" from the drop down list.

Then type in the name you wish to ignore.

Are Katie Hopkins and Tony Blair on the list?

Hallelujah Howie!

Thank the 'Lord' Murray has eventually seen the light and brought in two more youngsters in much needed positions. I wish them both well and would be happy with a 20-19 win on penalties against Berwick as a step in the right direction from last seasons horror show.

My only concern with Cameron and the boy Conlan is the first is a one year deal the second a loan, which means if either, or hopefully both really shine they will walk at the end of the season into another team for nowt! We have to end the short term madness thats seen McLean go for peanuts and McGinn having us hoping we even get peanuts back!

We have the option of a further year extension for Cameron if he performs well but I take it you forgot to read that bit........nice attempt at a positive post though. bye1.gif

Hallelujah Howie!

I think we are learning our lesson here from the much derided policy of longer contracts then finding out they can't play for toffee and us having to pay them off. If they do attract attention from bigger clubs it will mean them doing well for us and in the short term that is what we want right now.

Click on your user name tab at the top left of the page and choose "manage ignore prefs" from the drop down list.

Then type in the name you wish to ignore.

I suspect Lordy lordy did that and put himself on ignore as it would explain why he continues to spout sh1te without reading it back.

I've never understood people having use the ignore function on the internet... Can't you just scroll past his posts if he's getting to you that much...?

Anyway... Hopefully this signing works out. Cameron's 21 this year (same age as Thomas Reilly!) and he only has 2 senior club appearances to his name, so he's a pretty inexperienced player for his age.

I believe he will be the first ever New Zealander to play for St Mirren...?

We have the option of a further year extension for Cameron if he performs well but I take it you forgot to read that bit........nice attempt at a positive post though. :byebye

No didn't see the bit about the 1 year option. Thats better, shame you spoiled your post with a snide dig, but hey thats up to you!

Edited by Lord Pityme