Boo Boys

Cheat! :angry:

You said you'd quit the forum a few minutes ago on another thread.

I only came in here to join in the booing against you... but not if you're a lead booer... :unsure:

Boo hoo, I'm away noo.

Ta ta

Gow is a cert. Thommo seems to have the knives out for him this season on here at least, so he'll be getting it. Goodwin is a standard target as well.

One of the young guys too I reckon. Maybe Mallan or Morgan. If they then go on to improve and do well people will pretend it never happened, like the folk who spent months hurling outrageous abuse at Kenny McLean, on here and at the ground.

Gow is a cert. Thommo seems to have the knives out for him this season on here at least, so he'll be getting it. Goodwin is a standard target as well.

One of the young guys too I reckon. Maybe Mallan or Morgan. If they then go on to improve and do well people will pretend it never happened, like the folk who spent months hurling outrageous abuse at Kenny McLean, on here and at the ground.

If anyone targets Thommo or Goodwin they have lost the plot. I hate people booing their own players. Anyone that does that is not a real supporter IMO

If anyone targets Thommo or Goodwin they have lost the plot. I hate people booing their own players. Anyone that does that is not a real supporter IMO

Goodwin and Thommo have already been targeted by our wailing boo boys.

Read the match thread after the Berwick game in which Thommo played well and scored. There were a couple of posters saying he was finished etc etc. Goodwins been the target all summer and various ' ITK ' posters have said he's on his way out etc.

Goodwin and Thommo have already been targeted by our wailing boo boys.

Read the match thread after the Berwick game in which Thommo played well and scored. There were a couple of posters saying he was finished etc etc. Goodwins been the target all summer and various ' ITK ' posters have said he's on his way out etc.

Only if he can find a new club to take him.

Straight from the mouth of a horse that shares his stable.wink.png

If he can't, then he'll be with us for the start of the season at least.