St Mirren V Livingston League Cup 2Nd Round 25/8/15

shull

Outside of the OF Livingston are the team I dislike most in Scottish football due to comments made when we passed each other in 2001 (make way for a big team 1eye.gif) and again in 2006 when their then Chairman, Pearse Flynn, campaigned for us to have USH installed even although we were already in the process of negotiating our move from Love St. to GHR.

LET'SGETINTAETHEM!

Outside of the OF Livingston are the team I dislike most in Scottish football due to comments made when we passed each other in 2001 (make way for a big team 1eye.gif) and again in 2006 when their then Chairman, Pearse Flynn, campaigned for us to have USH installed even although we were already in the process of negotiating our move from Love St. to GHR.

LET'SGETINTAETHEM!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12406290.Flynn_fires_warning_shot_at_SPL_Livingston_warn_of_legal_action_if_St_Mirren_are_promoted/

There were also a couple of less temperate statements from PF about not letting "wee" teams away without fulfilling their responsibilities but to an extent he was just sticking up for his own team. My main gripe was with the fans who posted rubbish along the lines of "make way for a big team" in 2001 when even then it was clear their success was built on voodoo economics.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Season Tickets being valid for this Match would be a wonderful gesture by the Club to compensate slightly for the dreadful Strips scandal.

Makes sense to me .

I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few "non season ticket holders" who would have been looking for Saints' tops for their kids. Saint Mirren can't afford to pay half the gate money expected when they don't get any themselves.

Outside of the OF Livingston are the team I dislike most in Scottish football due to comments made when we passed each other in 2001 (make way for a big team :1eye) and again in 2006 when their then Chairman, Pearse Flynn, campaigned for us to have USH installed even although we were already in the process of negotiating our move from Love St. to GHR.

LET'SGETINTAETHEM!

Agree. Livingston are cnuts. Multiple administration, success buying by Wonga, tax avoiding, rent avoiding, shite drummer associated cheating bawbag cnuts.

Spartans are cnuts too.

• 2 weeks later...