Tv / Game Highlights

With the new super duper Saints TV - What is the chance of highlights being available to fans?

When we were in the big league BBC always had 5 minutes or thereabouts of all the league games.

It would meant you could see the controversies or if you never managed to a game you got to see some action.

I know you can sign up for whole games live - but highlights would be better for some? (I guess away games are not available either?)

Your thoughts please - could it happen?

I think it is part of the wider plan with the new TV service. Just bedding in at the moment but I think the media guys involved want to start doing some stuff for the UK based punters, and not just highlights.

I'll speak to Annie McGuire, who is heading up that project, to find out what the score is.

I do know they are looking to do the radio commentary from away grounds, not sure when they are planning to start it though. Again I will find out !

I think it is part of the wider plan with the new TV service. Just bedding in at the moment but I think the media guys involved want to start doing some stuff for the UK based punters, and not just highlights.

I'll speak to Annie McGuire, who is heading up that project, to find out what the score is.

I do know they are looking to do the radio commentary from away grounds, not sure when they are planning to start it though. Again I will find out !

Come on Div. It's "Saint Mirren 0- Other mob more".