Vote Of Confidence

Honestly the total crap that gets talked on this forum. 4 league games , 2 cup wins, unbeaten in 2 in league. A crisis is when you lose your first 5 games, don't score a goal, don't have a plan and then slag off fans, sound familiar

Honestly promote the cause or go do one elsewhere . I support, fk knows what tossers like you do. The word troll springs to mind ya walloper

A vote of confidence after 6 league games? Ffs, if Murray was sacked who in their right mind would want the job knowing they would have less than 2 months to get things right?

Exactly how did this source know what happens in our boardroom if there is any validity to the statement?

To be fair he has had before the last game of the season at Hamilton to not even get it right, just to get in going again!

We are talking about a squad of professional footballers and the management team who between them seem unable to field a team to play football....

How much 'Time' do you give your garage to not turn your car into an Aston Martin, but just service it???

One month.... Two months.... Three months..... Four months and counting now..!

After recent piss poor performances I am publicly giving the dreaded vote of confidence to Flareybob. The posters of BWA are still 100% behind Flarey and will continue to put faith in his forthcoming exclusives. It goes without saying however that his recent performances have been extremely weak and a much anticipated upturn is fully expected in the near future. Failure to deliver said upturn within four "exclusives" will lead to a further statement on Flareybobs roll as chief keich talker in due course but for the time being you have our full support.

This is not correct, Murray will manage St Mirren till at least the end of the season. We will finish between 3rd and 6th top at the end of the season, I would prefer a play-off place but will accept 5th or 6th. Don't bother slagging me off now if you don't agree, save this post and give me pelters if I'm not right, I will deserve it then.