Livingston V St Mirren Championship 17/10/15

shull

Win.

I think we will win. Want some positive spin?

Unbeaten in 3 games.

I'm not interested in a draw here. I want to go to West Lothian and beat this franchise.

I don't just want a win, I want it handsome too.

0-3

It's a... Whisper it... Turnaround.

Before I predict the score. Can someone send me the acceptable phrases and range of scores to be used? I'd hate to put someone trough the trouble of racing home next Saturday in order to include my post in a compilation post of false propaganda.

3 nil plus to the Super Saints thumbup2.gif

WE ARE BACK !!!

It's all about trying to build some momentum - let's win this one and give the long suffering fans something to shout about. Keep same shape as today and go with the same starting 11.

COYS !!!

Bit less limp in the second half though. Play like that against a decent side and they could <BLANK> us.

At least we had some shape about us and looked more organised than of late - fact that Dunfermline were honking has to be factored in though I suppose. But hey 4-0 win, I'll take that all day long and hopefully gives us some confidence to build on.

Play at our best and we could score 3 or 4 here. Stick to the basics and we will win.

Livingston 0-4 St.Mirren

Attendance: 2,250. 1,000 saints fans.

Livvy does not have 1250 fans lol.gif 800 of them and 700 of us = 1500. Hope your right about the score