Murray Massive Student Discount For Queens Match

shull

What about a discount for those who have been there through thick and thin??? Absolutely shocking, but ST Mirren through and through!

It appears that UWS now run the club, so perhaps some of the students could ask their Dean to get Murray hunted?

That sounds like a 10cc track.

Hopefully the Students will pack out Greenhill Road.

And hopefully we will romp the Queens under our new Manager.

The Students may come back and purchase a heavily discounted Half Season Ticket.

I welcome any new Support.

Get them in and get them hooked.

Emails, photographs, come down to the ground to collect a ticket ???

FFS just sell the £2 tickets in the uni!

Why make a simple task so difficult. I get the trying to encourage more fans ,but this seems to be a long way for a shirt cut.

Other clubs have done this too. Getting their email address is the key point of the scheme. If £2 tickets are sold at the gate, the students can go to the game then leave and never be heard of again.

By getting their email addresses, they can then be contacted about offers for other games, club info, spreading the word etc. It's an attempt to make their attendance and involvement more than a one off.

Other clubs have done this too. Getting their email address is the key point of the scheme. If £2 tickets are sold at the gate, the students can go to the game then leave and never be heard of again.

By getting their email addresses, they can then be contacted about offers for other games, club info, spreading the word etc. It's an attempt to make their attendance and involvement more than a one off.

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable, targeted and organised method of approaching that market.

Are you honestly accusing Saints of having done that?! :o

Why make a simple task so difficult. I get the trying to encourage more fans ,but this seems to be a long way for a shirt cut.

THIS is a reasonable criticism.

I'm sure the Uni would be happy to allow the club to setup a stall somewhere central and indoors.

Each UWS campus and WCS campus has a great big Reception area where tickets could be sold directly to students without all this malarky.

What about a discount for those who have been there through thick and thin??? Absolutely shocking, but ST Mirren through and through!

It appears that UWS now run the club, so perhaps some of the students could ask their Dean to get Murray hunted?

We season ticket holders, you may have noticed, get our discount when we purchase our season tickets.