Paul Mcmullan Loan Finished

MarkL

Yeah he's not good enough for this level, at least not yet anyway.

Glad he's gone.

Cannot share that viewpoint.

Good player, plenty of ability and had it not been for that injury I think that he would have been a stand out in a very poor Ian Murray picked team.

At this juncture it is normal custom to wish a young player like him good luck in his future career. I cannot join in whilst he remains a Celtic player so rotten luck boy until they dump you and then I hope it works out well in the future!

Edited by TediousTom

It's easy to forget he's only 19. He has the skill and pace and has plenty of time to work on his final ball, probably not Celtic material though but the odds are stacked against young Scots making it there after coming through the youth system.

Not if they are good enough.

He aint.

i would have liked to see him given a chance behind the striker, in the McGowan role if you like. he was very quick footed and I'm sure would have been more effective in there. he would also have been fouled umpteen times a game giving Mallan more opportunities from set plays

McMullan was dropped for two reasons. One of the them being he was not working hard enough. He did not drop back nor tackle. We are not a team that can have the luxury of a player who stands about waiting for the ball doing nothing. He is only 19 and we only have him for another 12 weeks so his contribution in that time will be pretty limited. Hopefully he will continue to develop and have a good career but at the moment he is not of much use to us.

He is a promising player. He did well in a couple of games, and can show some initiative on the ball going forwards. I think he needs to get away from Parkhead and look to get a run of first team football in a club that isn't in disaster control mode as we were while he was here!

To be honest if I was him I would be looking for a move abroad. Playing in the Championship he just got booted up and down the park with no protection from the referees.

He isn't really what we need just now given where we are, but best of luck to him once he leaves Celtic.

Is this a wage to bring one more player in b4 the deadline. Or have spent to the limit

Rae said on Saturday there had been five players leaving but I could think of four so I think McMullan may be the fifth and the wage bill is full unless we loan out a few more folk.

Found his level?

Short memories the boy is only 19.

Won a penalty and set up a goal at ibrox was our only threat that day not his level? anyone can do that when Rangers were flying at the start of the season.

He was prob one of the first names on the team sheet up until he was chomped down by Falkirk defender and was out for a while.

Short memories the boy is only 19.

Won a penalty and set up a goal at ibrox was our only threat that day not his level? anyone can do that when Rangers were flying at the start of the season.

He was prob one of the first names on the team sheet up until he was chomped down by Falkirk defender and was out for a while.

doesn't work no where near hard enough. Gifted ball player. But he's not a player we need. Lewis Morgan is as good as him. But best of luck to Paul.