Love Street 'the Movie'

Well, big day tomorrow.

Really hope all Saints fans enjoy it and thanks for your messages of support.

Time will tell if its all worthwhile as it has been a lot of work, great effort by Allen and Stewart MacKenzie.

Cheers again and if you are coming tomorrow be sure and say hello.

All the best

Steve

HELLO :P

Watched the DVD, well done lads, a good job. :)

At first I thought the Sandman was a bit drunk when he started speaking and then near the end i was waiting on NSS bursting into tears... :lol::P

Personally i would have quite liked a wee word from Tom Hendrie in there somewhere. I'm sure he could have mentioned something about winding up the opposition managers :) (or five breakaways :P ). Was he asked?

Watched the DVD, well done lads, a good job. :)

Still feel the inclusion of a little more footage would have beneficial to it's appeal. eg when Sandman commented on big Stark being a fantastic player , instead of an accompanying photo a 20 second clip of the great man's toe-poke goal v Dundee Utd would have topped it off !

To have one of my tunes used throughout it was really weird to hear in the pub, but felt good to be a part of it because I think this was made by the fans, for the fans, and I like that aspect of it.

Still feel the inclusion of a little more footage would have beneficial to it's appeal. eg when Sandman commented on big Stark being a fantastic player , instead of an accompanying photo a 20 second clip of the great man's toe-poke goal v Dundee Utd would have topped it off !

The guys would not have overlooked that :wink: . AFAIK, SPL footage was attainable whereas SFL footage was not and that's a shame, but I don't think it made too much of a dent in it's success.

The young guy singing Do do do do Andy Dorman was very funny, as were a good few others and it was good to see a lot of familiar faces on this to look back on in years to come (apart from sandman's face :P ) Great to get an interview with fergie too, but I couldn't hear a word of it as I think there was a family bloody conference beside me!

Good stuff and very much looking forward to getting my copy.

Edited by Dave M

Yip, but unfortunately with no funding or sponsorship it was a case of 'footage or eat..?' :huh::lol: