Love Street 'the Movie'

Watched the DVD, well done lads, a good job. :)

At first I thought the Sandman was a bit drunk when he started speaking and then near the end i was waiting on NSS bursting into tears... :lol::P

Personally i would have quite liked a wee word from Tom Hendrie in there somewhere. I'm sure he could have mentioned something about winding up the opposition managers :) (or five breakaways :P ). Was he asked?

Sober, just a bit peturbed after having had a man (Mike the Mike) stick his hands up the inside of my shirt.............

As for NSS almost bursting into tears, rumour has it it's not the first time he's been filmed while wearing nipple clamps.................

Tom's boss at Royal Mail in Remoland, a Blue Bigot, has the surname Wood and his offspring bears the handle, Holly................

Braindead fúcker......................

A blue biggot from Remoland? :o Who would've thunk it!! :lol:

Edit - didnae let me write the "current bun" word

Edited by Dave M

Provan's had sold out by 2.20pm on Saturday - the guy sent me into the pub to buy one - he said they were meant to have more, but had only received 100 - still 100 in 20 minutes is pretty impressive.

Nice work lads!

Wee shout out to the BIL & Nephew who appear about 20 mins in sitting in the RK stand. :happyclapper

Just watched the dvd. Superb stuff. Well done all involved. Nice wee touch with the tribute to David Laird. :thumbs2

bought it in braehead while i was back across last weekend...

not watched it yet though...

ETA: if we beat Sellick in our game against them at LS later in the month, would the club bringout a double dvd pack of us beating both the OF???

Edited by dumbarton_bud

A few fat repribates paisley finest on show but all in all no too bad, severe lack of goals over the years at the old stadium was a REAL DOWNER however and should have at least included 10 of the best goals/memorable goals at love st. :angry:

As far as I am aware, the SFL ask for a lot of money for reproduction of their footage and that is why there is none of that, as Allen said it was either that or him eating :)

A few fat repribates paisley finest on show but all in all no too bad, severe lack of goals over the years at the old stadium was a REAL DOWNER however and should have at least included 10 of the best goals/memorable goals at love st. :angry:

Dont think the DVD was about goals at LS, it was more to do with players and fans memory of the old ground, i saw the DVD in The Wallace on Saturday, and i thought it was very good, Well done to Allen and all who worked on it :wink:

Dont think the DVD was about goals at LS, it was more to do with players and fans memory of the old ground, i saw the DVD in The Wallace on Saturday, and i thought it was very good, Well done to Allen and all who worked on it :wink:

It should have had MORE goals than the poxy 1 or 2 it had in it, the goals at love st are a massive part of our memories. In my view the dvd was hastily made and shocking music, all be it, it was done to a budget :ph34r:

It should have had MORE goals than the poxy 1 or 2 it had in it, the goals at love st are a massive part of our memories. In my view the dvd was hastily made and shocking music, all be it, it was done to a budget :ph34r:

You could always produce (and pay) for a remake with more goals I suppose, Chopper... :wink: