Top 5 Old Firm Fans

Wilbur

Not a thread, just a suggestion.

Top more than 5 of them if you like.

If its not a thread then whats it doing on here - oh and as a suggestion it sucks.

there is no such thing as a top 5 old firm fan list - no go and write out 100 lines - i shall not pollute blackandwhite with such nonsense again!

Edited by Miss Saint

This is a funny thread and for more than one reason. :lol:

It is. :lol:

Here's an idea...

...start a new thread entitled:

Top 5 reasons why this is a funny thread.

:rolleyes:

ps I must confess that I spent some time trying to think of 'celeb dead *** fans'.

Dead being the sole way I could admit to them being anythinh appproaching 'Top'.

I'm happy that CC dived in afore me. :)

Good yin, Wilbur!

If it was meant literally my all time fave's would be:

1. The donkey standing outside Croke Park to protest at football being played there, wearing a Sellick trackie and top underneath with a placard that read "No to foreign games" :1eye

Donkey Click

2. The f**king madman that launched himself off the top tier in the old firm game at protest of Hugh Dallas, or something. More should follow suit, it'd reduce the impact on benefits through our credit crunching times.

3. It's not all Celtic but the guys from the "Green Brigade" are consistently putting their Supraesque banners upside down with mis-spellings of complex words such as "Celtic" - presumably they're upside down so that when they take heiders off the top tier they can be properly read on the way down.

(Half way doon the page...)

at the Osasuna v Rangers game who not only joined in but filmed him and his pals singing Simply The Best (Ibrox version) AND THEN STUCK IT ON THE INTERNET even after the brouhaha from UEFA regarding their blatant bigotry etc... Sad thing is some of them got do-ings from the Spanish polis at this game - shame. Hats off to the Spanish teams DJ who had the cunning to play the song for the degenerates...

5. Last by no means least the biggest blue nose possibly in the World, that "one team man" Sean "I support Hearts/Hibs/Celtic/Rangers" Connery, if anyone can outline the glory hunting nature of these pedants is surely this f**ker. I think he supports whoever gives him the best corporate days out. On yersel big man... ;)

Edited by Svensen