Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You're a journalist?

He is. So, being a Friday night at 21.00... he'll be pished in a corner with a pint in one hand and a typewriter under his arm... wearing a fedora with a 'press' card shoved at a 45 degree angle into the band. I'm willing to allow him a typo'.

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

He is. So, being a Friday night at 21.00... he'll be pished in a corner with a pint in one hand and a typewriter under his arm... wearing a fedora with a 'press' card shoved at a 45 degree angle into the band. I'm willing to allow him a typo'.

Alternatively , sitting in maccie dees using their free wi-fi to trawl through the fans forums for an "exclusive !!"  :lol

Sorry Stu , only joking,

A bit.

Alternatively , sitting in maccie dees using their free wi-fi to trawl through the fans forums for an "exclusive !!"  :lol

Sorry Stu , only joking,

A bit.

That's an outrageous slur. How dare you suggest I go to McDonald's.

10 minutes ago, Dan Is The Man said:

Don't think we need Dorman to be honest. Centre half, winger and another striker if possible.

With Storie, Todd and Fjelde capable of playing there I'd say we're pretty good in central midfield now.

Just as well it's not Dorman then.

The midfielder in question would be a better signing than all over signings so far, would be a tremendous bit of business if it comes off.